Jimmylim

DeletedUser

As far as i know you all launched on Jimmy before he could explain himself.

But hey, shoot first ask questions later really worked i guess eh?

Rudegar

update on K36 --- Jimmylim found out to be an ApoC spy and is now gifting his villas to ApoC D:
but other than that some major pushes happening on K36

love the way they jumped to their spies defense by nobling his villages for him, one would have though they would have sent him defense as he was doing for his APOC neighbours..,.. like they say, sleep with dogs you get fleas

DeletedUser

MacMan, just throw it back at him...

love the way they jumped to their spies defense by nobling his villages for him, one would have though they would have sent him defense as he was doing for his APOC neighbours..,.. like they say, sleep with dogs you get fleas

"Shows what you know".

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As far as i know you all launched on Jimmy before he could explain himself.

But hey, shoot first ask questions later really worked i guess eh?

Yeah, we really are just fickle. I will be dismissing another member just before New Year's to mark the occasion :)

Anoroc

I am the one who caught JimmyLim. I nobled a village from DHudson07 and found incoming support from two of JimmyLim's villages. The support was sent when DHudson owned the village. It is amazing to me that anyone is trying to argue that JimmyLim was not on APOC's side this entire time. It is also amazing to me that he lasted as long as he did in this game using mixed villages. I am assuming that is why APOC decided to noble him out as he would have been a huge liability on the front lines.

DeletedUser

Ooh, speculation, I love it. How about you actually booted a player who was not an APOC spy and judging by the stats, is doing a better job of defending off your attacks than ours!

DeletedUser

i dont think removing his troops from his own villages for you guys is classified as "defending"

DeletedUser

Ooh, speculation, I love it. How about you actually booted a player who was not an APOC spy and judging by the stats, is doing a better job of defending off your attacks than ours!

WHy would you say that? :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: YAY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -MI- -IM- ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 49
Difference: 49

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: YAY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 198
Difference: 198

image.php

DeletedUser

I thought this was offtopic so it got moved. If it's not i'll move back.