Joeys Tribe. In or around K11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are looking for new members for the Joeys. We are mainly based in K11 and are the up and coming tribe on the continent. After a month of existence are the 11th strongest tribe there. We also have members on K2, K11, K13, K21 and K40. If your population is over 1K and you are based on one of the above continents, please message our head of recruitment 'the hidden ranger' stating any relevant information about yourselves. The tribe will be splitting in the near future so we have plenty of vacancies.

DeletedUser

DON'T JOIN THE JOEYS! The second in command usurped the leader so we are all leaving and setting up our own tribe now. In the next few days jfaz515 will be the only member. Stay clear.

DeletedUser

DON'T JOIN THE JOEYS! The second in command usurped the leader so we are all leaving and setting up our own tribe now. In the next few days jfaz515 will be the only member. Stay clear.

Aw man :icon_cry: I wanted to join the Pizza Tribe.

DeletedUser

We just got an alliance with your tribe, we're *~DR~*, do you still want one or what?

DeletedUser

we have now changed our name to $JOEY$.. very succesfull thus far. ye, we have you listed as allies.

DeletedUser

From what I have heard JOEY seem a very organised tribe, and I would reccomend joining them especially now I have seen cologni's leadership skills come into action on another world.

DeletedUser

you are flattering me.......lol we got a problem now, NS is right up our asses, and is very close to us

DeletedUser

but they and TWE fam are in war so i dont think u have to worry about them mate =P

DeletedUser

ye, last time i check they conquered 600k to 350k

they offered us an alliance........strange

btw, we chnaged our tags, we are now a family with 3 other tribes!

besco123

Yes, I believe the $JOEY$ family is now part of the |TRI family, I'm right? I have high expectations for the |TRI family, and I hope that us in *NS* can live together in peace with the |TRI family.

*NS* FAMILY FTW!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, I believe the $JOEY$ family is now part of the |TRI family, I'm right? I have high expectations for the |TRI family, and I hope that us in *NS* can live together in peace with noble the butts off the |TRI family.

*NS* FAMILY FTW!!!!!!!!!

*gasp!* :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

zzooommggg

yarnie is everywhere...

joey is ~JOEY~ now for anyone that comes into this thread. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.