Join :Aote: - K26 Tribe

DeletedUser

if you are in k26 and are in need of a tribe feel free to ask for an invite :)

DeletedUser

if you are in k26 and are in need of a tribe feel free to ask for an invite :)

What are your tribe goals?

What is your motivation for running a tribe?

*And do you accept refugees?

*yes i asked before pulindar :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Grim, you know that's against the rules, I hope you don't get an infraction for asking before me

Seriously though ... wow I'm really getting a reputation for asking that aren't I? Well he didn't answer yet, let's see if he does.

DeletedUser

Before I give an application for this uber aw3s0me tribe I must ask a few questions.

Do you accept refugees? (Copyright Pulindar)
Are you experienced? (past experience)
Are you a good leader?
How many members do you have?

Answer well and I won't join your tribe. Don't answer well and I still won't join your tribe.
But seriously, answer em.

DeletedUser47143

hey, i saw your add for a tribe and will you let me in? ill expand north twords you so i can be with the tribe...this is a serious request, you look like rising players and my tribe is pretty noobish and the leader is inactive, will you please consider me to join? i also have good troops, (almost 2000 men total :) please send me an invite and send me an answer :)

DeletedUser

hey, he's a refugee from me, there's no way you can let him in. His 60k points are just that, points he keeps is troops far away from me, and that's the only reason he's willing to move north is to stay away from me. I farm him constantly with my rams and I take so many of his resources with them that I don't even get any anymore because he's always empty. DON"T ACCEPT HIM

DeletedUser47143

nes liar and he doesnt even play W21, i have never been attacked before so he lying so please let me in!!!

DeletedUser

No I'm not, I'm going to chase you north all the way from K 23 to K 26 and then I'll still be farming you and will farm bencrone too.