Join HBB

DeletedUser

Hurley B Ballin is a fairly new tribe but we have experienced members if anyone wants to join send message to milkncookies1 or post to this topic i have 5 years of experience and so does two other tribe members and we have grown fast i have grown to 350 points in 5 days so i am very active we are only at about 1000 points total in k76 on world 38 so if you are looking for a tribe start here

thanks for your time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Five years and you still haven't found the "period" key. What a shame. Keep looking!

DeletedUser33250

i join send me invite

im base in k37 with 30x ur tribe points

only if i get duke and u send me all ur Resources and troops :p

Get off the forums, this guy should get more respect then your tribe, he's trying to find decent members unlike you who seems to love recruiting anyone with a lot of points. Back to more then 100 members i see.

DeletedUser

haha ok you can say whatever you want man. Im not gonna invite them as soon as they say can i join i look at their skill and points man chill.

DeletedUser

And what do you mean credit. Haha we have no credit I just want my tribe to grow .

sexynasherboy

Get off the forums, this guy should get more respect then your tribe, he's trying to find decent members unlike you who seems to love recruiting anyone with a lot of points. Back to more then 100 members i see.

how do we keep goin for points

we dont have all top 40 in k37

DeletedUser

lol i never said i was good haha my friend showed me this website and i was on and off but i played for atleaest 4 and a half years.

DeletedUser

lol my first was pepsi12 on like world 5 man then i forgot it made like three other accounts and now im at this 1 i had like popsicle15 i think it was lol im not lieing my friend kampa44 was on world 1 and he showed me this game he had like 100 villages or something like that then he changed his username to carn. and is in india visiting his dad

DeletedUser

but i dont need you to believe me so im not gonna say anymore haha but have fun conquering players lol i might be next but ill find out haha.

DeletedUser

haha ok you can say whatever you want man. Im not gonna invite them as soon as they say can i join i look at their skill and points man chill.
i admire you triing to build a decent tribe hope it works out for ya,but since your unknown join a tribe build up your skill level and popularity before starting your own tribe than skilled player will come to you:)

DeletedUser

and i also have 20 spears and 10 swordsman so haha you guys are noobs

DeletedUser

ok thanks and i was jk about the spears and swords haha you all are better than me haha i just wanna have fun.

DeletedUser

Good luck. Through there is an appropriate section for this type of stuff. You should consider joining another tribe in your area first and gain some rep in your area and then go out on your own if you really want to. Look around at people in your area if you really want to try your own tribe and whatever you do not mass recruit. That could cause the death of your tribe unless you get really luck or fix it right off.

DeletedUser

lol thanks haha do you mind if i send you guys friend request incase i need help

DeletedUser

not like fighting but just with havingmy own tribe and stuff

DeletedUser

ok, i am leaving this thread all milkncookies1 haha's are giving me a headache