Join RO

• Thread starter PrincipateleROMANe2
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello fellow members of tribal wars,w17!

I am the leader of RO,an old but new tribe,located in North,k11,k1,k20,k10,with members in southern K's and k30-k33

I'm lookin for experienced players,who don't care if they lose troops or villages,who can stick with my family no matter what,who,what size he has and in what tribe he is.
We don't need selfish players and points-player.

If you have some knowledge,and you're good at defensive/offensive,ask me for an invitation in my family.

Also,i gotta have courage,we don't like those cowards who run at the first attack.

blood pledge:you pledge to support ROmaniacs no matter who attacks and from where it is.you sware to protect the family,and don't leave in times of crises and if we get a "new start"
if you do not pledge,you won't get the full rights of a maniac
if you pledge,and you do somethin wrong,we might forget that if the tribe agrees
if we don't agree,you are in our eyes a traitor,an unworthy player.if we have the chance,we will punish you

Blood in,Blood out
Once in,never out

Principe,Duke of RO,2nd generation
We will 4ever be here...you can noble us...you can take villages from us,..you can relocate us,but you CAN'T BREAK THE SPIRIT AND THE PASSION FOT THIS GAME!
we are some old ghosts of the past...we will be here,no matter where we are,we are RO..
watch out..you may not know who is ro.,where he is,who he knows..you will recognize this dangerous and on extintion specie if you see attacks comin to ya village,and greetings from me...
we are insane..troops are just a renewable resource for us..villages are the same,just a lil harder to get em..
we have the courage to stand and say "NO!" to anyone...we don't care about points....we don't care about villages...if we are to lose them to you,you will have to pay for them like you'ld buy the last galon of fuel for a car...:)
enough said,ain't spoilin the party..

edit:
baby got back!
we are back.
i tol'ya,Red Revolution Is coming.
Now,ya had it.and it's still on.
still don't believe we good enouf'?
3 months and 17 days,in a war with a tribe that outnumbered us 1 to 4 villages..or more
prepared?...no
weak?....no
scared?...what?!

*-opportunity to be recruited by NPa from here:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

go to sleep:))
weren't you in a good tribe already?

if you aren't kiddin=)),where are you(k),and what do you kno?

DeletedUser

i think that RO tribes is actually pretty old , right ?
dates back from PADN time ?

DeletedUser

wll,i don't really kno,i'm here since july,
but i kno that we are old,look for my old tribe,the first one (this one is the 2nd generation) and you will see part of our old members
i asked the founder about our history
if anyone knows somethin:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

PADN merge with TLD to form LADN , which merged later with WADN to form DoP ...
i was in k 33 , and i remember couple of RO players

DeletedUser

I am k27,k37.
I know more than all your members combinded :icon_biggrin:.

And i am in BoS

DeletedUser

macov,bestiumarlanu (or somethin like that)
these are those i know in k33...
macov lost some points because of BA,i dunno why..

DeletedUser

he still is...
i thinkk

shinra xenta...
hmm
why does this sounds bad for me...
well,he's the duke of mojo:))
and she's too far...:)

but she's one of my friends pa,one of my "protectors",andreicozma:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm..."he was "

you gotta be one of those who attacked him,right:))?lol...

DeletedUser

did you asked one:))
well,weren't you in BoS?
why would you come to my tribe,were we are fightin off D*k and have fun about some of the attacks we receive,like defenses with noble=))lol,and some our allies backstab us when we ask for help?

DeletedUser

Haha just because i am in there doesnt mean i cant turn a blind eye to help you guys.

DeletedUser

Lol.. i didn't attacked macov ...
i saved him . PADN wanted to noble him as i remember :D
I was much bigger then ..
I restarted due to RL .

DeletedUser

Well i cannot say anything about RO "if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything"