Join The United Spartans!!!

DeletedUser

Hello, if you would like to join the tus (The United Spartans) then please read the following:heavycavalry:
We are a tribe that would like to be the strongest tribe ,altleast on our continent, one day! We can do that with your help. We don't care how strong or weak you are, we want you to join our tribe.

If you have any questions,want to join the tribe, or want to become allies with our tribe please contact icedrake or rayuniyang

Go Sparta:icon_smile:

Hope we see you in our tribe soon!

-tus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, if you would like to join the tus (The United Spartans) then please read the following:heavycavalry:
We are a tribe that would like to be the strongest tribe ,altleast on our continent, one day! We can do that with your help. We don't care how strong or weak you are, we want you to join our tribe.

If you have any questions,want to join the tribe, or want to become allies with our tribe please contact icedrake or rayuniyang

Go Sparta:icon_smile:

Hope we see you in our tribe soon!

-tus

Oh and also if u need me 2 send you an invite just contact me.

If u do not know how 2 contact me simply look me up in the ranking.
Go tus!
The United Spartans:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

more than 90 views wow that is great hope 2 see one of u guys in our tribe one day

DeletedUser

we have been getting alot of alliances and members lately thank u for listening guys & if u do not have a tribe to join mabey consider joining us or spreading the word and if u would like to b allies or NAP than please contact rayuniyang or icedrake or swagato.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Also to look me up I would go look in the ranking and search for rayuniyang

DeletedUser

wow 150 views if I had 1 for every other person that viewed this thred in my tribe I would be in a very strong tribe.:) Thank u for viewing and offer is still open

DeletedUser

180 views that is how many members we need in our tribe the offer is still open and ally and NAP.