WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

Persus

Reaction score
Ladies please stop cry. We saw that your the weakest tribe, more weak than THC. At the end you all will cry and you will ask to be a part of us. Just play and stop write like little kids

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ladies please stop cry. We saw that your the weakest tribe, more weak than THC. At the end you all will cry and you will ask to be a part of us. Just play and stop write like little kids

8enpf1e.png

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I hope you're trolling, I don't see anything more childish than you using the female gender as a form of derogation. I more so hope you retract your words and rephrase with something that doesn't attack a gender group at the same time.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides!
may the best tribe win and rim the other side in its entirety and not end up recruiting and hugging and have fun in the war!

I crave good wars :(

No. no nono, I Declare on you all :|

20 member tribe limit, no vacancies here. ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
news banner.png
Welcome, fellow citizens of the realm, to the first edition of... The Cicadian Times.

Mission Statement: we promise to be ridiculously biased, not in the slightest bit impartial and overly cautious in every conceivable manner!

Our first issue of The Cicadian Times comes with a very special interview. The first Cicadian to take a village through warfare has very kindly agreed to take part in an unprompted interview to share his experience with his newfound celebrity-cult status.

And here's the first cap of the war - nice to take an old farm back!

1586112234045.png

Without further wait, please give a big wave (we’d prefer a hug but we seem to be excluded from that on this world) to….Prometheus!

1586111976071.png
So there you have it folks. Riveting stuff!

Apologies for redacting some key information but we have been threatened with a lawsuit should any sensitive material come to light on the external forums.

Stay tuned and we will be back with the latest developments. Assuming we have permission.

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Poor Cicada, alone against a whole family of tribes. Tctctc
received_563220971213574.jpeg
Didn't see these you added?

Well, come on, just one small tribe, details.

Screenshot_2020-04-05-22-01-17-021.jpg
IMG_20200405_220150.jpg

Okay, now the details, people forgot, the details. Nothing that coincides with the end of our attacks against the NP, and that half of the NP villages are between their villages, and that I currently have attacks from both tribes. Details.

How lonely it was to be a Cicada player, no puppets to play with.

P.S. I can't stop laughing at that
Screenshot_2020-04-05-22-05-49-366.jpg

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Poor Cicada, alone against a whole family of tribes. Tctctc
View attachment 3902
Didn't see these you added?

Well, come on, just one small tribe, details.

View attachment 3904
View attachment 3903

Okay, now the details, people forgot, the details. Nothing that coincides with the end of our attacks against the NP, and that half of the NP villages are between their villages, and that I currently have attacks from both tribes. Details.

How lonely it was to be a Cicada player, no puppets to play with.

P.S. I can't stop laughing at that
View attachment 3905

F word... you guys are freaking slamming them!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some wonderful reports there! I enjoyed them so much that I'll break a habit of a lifetime and give you some free intel :)

I included ??? in the same colour as Cicada in our map on the 2nd post to show that they would coordinate with us...well done for spotting it!

I'm enjoying the scout report as much as you are, but it seems to be cut off halfway. Be a dear and fix the glitch :D