WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1595335233397.png

Welcome, lords, ladies and (if you are part of former Nomex) immature children of world number one hundred and twelve.

The Cicadian Times today is reporting on the latest operational procedures of the South-East of the world.

The war for the South-East of the map has once again become a two-sided affair. Two sided in the sense that the JheeeZ Family (including the puppets of -IYI- and the enforced servitude of JheezZ) has finally grown the power of will to open fire on Cicada once again. Cicada were so surprised at the willpower of JheeeZ - and the organization that went on behind the scenes - that the entire tribe agreed to take part in a group interview midway through JheeeZ launches.

Cicada Interview.PNG

Cicada's confidence appeared sky-high in the build-up to this operation. Players who were becoming bored of the lack of retaliation began to light up like an inferno as the incomings began to rise.

Cicada noticed the land time. Times. Wait, random hits. Wait no, more land times. It was all rather confusing...

20th at 17:00
20th at 21:00
21st at 01:00
21st at 05:00
21st at 11:00
21st at 17:00

Random nukes landing in between all of these. It was a truly fascinating op to see. The leadership of JheeeZ had clearly put a lot of thought into their move. Hit The Sleepless Elite and Tide in K56 to keep them occupied at multiple different landing times. Target deathstars with timed attacks. Hit Milner, Curtis, Baldrof and Salvador Dali in the north of K55.

Send 8 lots of 2-split trains to single villages.

Send multiple timed fake attacks to try and mask the operation's real targets.

Random nuke The Sleepless Elite.

It was all a rather lavish, extravagant affair. One that Cicada respects as being a fine, valiant effort from the JheeeZ team. Sadly, despite all of that effort, the results didn't reflect the effort and commitment that the JheeeZ family put in.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada, 3301
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheezZ, -IYI-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 86,793
Difference: 9,762

chart

Congratulations on your hard-earned 1 village...if you do manage to keep it!

The Cicada team have been competing for supporter of the day...and it remains a close competition. Unfortunately we could only attach 10 images in total, and so the number of players competing to be today's Supporter of the Day isn't fully depicted.
1595337920686.png
1595338002545.png
1595338028112.png
1595338059503.png
1595338091018.png

1595338290899.png

Well done for a splendid effort JheeeZ.

However, it seems as though, for all your detailed planning, for all your strategy, for all of your over-the-top plans to run an op with 6 different landing times...all of that work and you gained just 1 village that you are scrambling to hold. It almost feels as though it was yet another waste of time.

Continue to learn. Continue to improve. Continue to try.

Cicada awaits for a better attempt next time.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I must say even with the blows Jheez have taken from Cicada's last OP. The fact they organized and landed a bunch of attacks back deserves credit. Rather then crumbling apart as like Nomex did.

Keep going to both tribes definitely interesting.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I must say even with the blows Jheez have taken from Cicada's last OP. The fact they organized and landed a bunch of attacks back deserves credit. Rather then crumbling apart as like Nomex did.

With an op that complex, there's really only one reason it should be failing, which is that it wasn't executed well enough. Will be interesting to find out if that's the case, or if the plan itself was flawed. Did they maybe try to outsmart Cicada and end up outsmarting themselves?

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

That's an unfair comparison. Nomex was hit by three tribes at the same time and still managed to keep on pressuring and OPing the north until the returning duke without notice decided to disband the tribe and by doing that breaking the nap with Munch, who knew about the plot and had prepared an OP on the tribe. 4 big tribes vs one lol. Don't think any tribe on this world would've managed to keep it together and hit back.

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's an unfair comparison. Nomex was hit by three tribes at the same time and still managed to keep on pressuring and OPing the north until the returning duke without notice decided to disband the tribe and by doing that breaking the nap with Munch, who knew about the plot and had prepared an OP on the tribe. 4 big tribes vs one lol. Don't think any tribe on this world would've managed to keep it together and hit back.
Just going to say that you have no idea what Munch knew ahead of time. Don't bring us into your conspiracy theories. The NAP was broken weeks ago.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It was all a rather lavish, extravagant affair. One that Cicada respects as being a fine, valiant effort from the JheeeZ team. Sadly, despite all of that effort, the results didn't reflect the effort and commitment that the JheeeZ family put in.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada, 3301
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheezZ, -IYI-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 86,793
Difference: 9,762

chart

Congratulations on your hard-earned 1 village...if you do manage to keep it!

If CICADA is so HIGH and ALMIGHTY how was JHEEEZ even capable of getting a single village at all?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey if they keep going at this rate they only have 4042 more OPs to go until were dead

If keep on this rate ,you will got many likes from cicada members and people will start think you are someone who need to listen.

Mr. Hustle come back me up here dude I don't want to be alone. I'm way more used to foot licking than this kinda life.

You are tired to troll alone and asking questions that already know,just to make your masters happy? Lol

Btw @One Last Shot... Why you still think im someone puppet. Thats a tribe that i choose to play for, till day 3 on this world. :D

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Btw @One Last Shot... Why you still think im someone puppet. Thats a tribe that i choose to play for, till day 3 on this world. :D
Toni, what tribe do you play for IYI or JheeeZ? IYI make no decisions on their own, they have always submitted to what JheeeZ decide. At which point you may as well rename IYI to Jh333Z.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
If keep on this rate ,you will got many likes from cicada members and people will start think you are someone who need to listen.

You are tired to troll alone and asking questions that already know,just to make your masters happy? Lol

You probably like playing on jheez's terms cuz the only way you can grow is internalling tribemates. Mr. King Internaller

Incognito.

Reaction score

download.jpg

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You probably like playing on jheez's terms cuz the only way you can grow is internalling tribemates. Mr. King Internaller

From your mouth that sound realy strange, ms. Queen of internals

Toni, what tribe do you play for IYI or JheeeZ? IYI make no decisions on their own, they have always submitted to what JheeeZ decide. At which point you may as well rename IYI to Jh333Z.

We have our own leader and he got our decisions. Is there other decisions to be taken or im wrong? Lol

resk.gr

Reaction score
Nice try by the big coalition(cicada-sintemor) to defend jheez's op.
Didnt expect from jheez to break so many defs as they did.
Rest in peace sintemor's full defs.nice try by cicada boyz to snipe noblenukes at the time villages walls were 0.
JHEEZ approximately lost 350 offs - at the time CICADA-SINTEMOR approximately lost 250 defs and 5 full nukes and 15 half nukes.

Isnt it very funny the way CICADA'S Boyz doing very bad propaganda?They are internalling more and more of their guys at the time they accuse JHEEZ leadership for doing the same. They left their allies WARPIGS to die as they were building 26p barbs. I am curious about what they are gonna do with SINTEMOR and which tribe is gonna extend their coalition.

P.S: Arabela is the best CICADA's player.
P.S2: have never saw such a noob as Milner
P.S3:MAKE ALL THE FAKE OP's TO THE SLEEPLESS GUY. He wont understand what is real or not even if he has Watchtowers

Your lovely
GUALA THE ORIGINAL

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Nice try by the big coalition(cicada-sintemor) to defend jheez's op.
Didnt expect from jheez to break so many defs as they did.
Rest in peace sintemor's full defs.nice try by cicada boyz to snipe noblenukes at the time villages walls were 0.
JHEEZ approximately lost 350 offs - at the time CICADA-SINTEMOR approximately lost 250 defs and 5 full nukes and 15 half nukes.

Isnt it very funny the way CICADA'S Boyz doing very bad propaganda?They are internalling more and more of their guys at the time they accuse JHEEZ leadership for doing the same. They left their allies WARPIGS to die as they were building 26p barbs. I am curious about what they are gonna do with SINTEMOR and which tribe is gonna extend their coalition.

P.S: Arabela is the best CICADA's player.
P.S2: have never saw such a noob as Milner
P.S3:MAKE ALL THE FAKE OP's TO THE SLEEPLESS GUY. He wont understand what is real or not even if he has Watchtowers

Your lovely
GUALA THE ORIGINAL
Wrong again Guala. Read the stats I posted, the troops killed are the same amount we killed in a follow up op with half the amount of nukes you guys used.

Yet we gained more villas. How does 64m ODD convert to 350 nukes?

Seems you're getting a bit annoyed now, I'd recommend speaking to Voyage yourself if you have a better idea on how to take us down. Voyage seems to be the only sensible person in JheeeZ.