Juicy farewells

aloushka

129131525503935915.jpg

Well guys its true i dont have lots of statements to say but i just want to thank all the players and friends that have help me alot in this game.
in my experience in my mates when they had large incommings they are losing their hope fast and then clicking delete account without any farewell like this.

thank you all :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

V_for_Vendetta_by_kilroyart.jpg

i have been thinking of quitting since the fall of plg and i have not been very well recently either, and i came to buy some prem points today, i normal get 10 for a fiver but now that they have gone up i do not want to pay

so i will will be quitting it has been very good playing this game with all ..but it does not look good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Curt you fool - if your going to post from our forum, at least post the whole message you fool, and get it in the right context.
And just for your information, he isnt quitting :)

aloushka

Curt you fool - if your going to post from our forum, at least post the whole message you fool, and get it in the right context.
And just for your information, he isnt quitting fool <-- here :)

maybe u shldve added one more fool at the end...

edit: I said maybe...

129079809112878204.jpg

Last edited:

geomikajak

Curt you fool - if your going to post from our forum, at least post the whole message you fool,
And just for your information, he isnt quitting :)

Ohh yooh Little choc-chip eating freak!

LOOK - vengeance12 today at 04:54 Quote
Well guys its true i dont have lots of statements to say but i just want to thank all the players and friends that have help me alot in this game.

1st of all HungryHomer you have been my greatest friend here weve been in a tribe longer than anyone else here eversince thewof till now.^^
thanks alot mate for giving my points to help me organize my account easy and fast for helping me with supports and nuking my enemies, its sad but i really must do go.

TO THE OTHERS well guys we are not here all the time, we will not be always here to defend you guys, weve been your walls, walls that have been defending you for a long time its sad that you cannot understand how it feels and you guys did not do anything to help us maybe you send some troops to defend us but darn do you think that defending and defending can push this guys?

Well with me quitting theres surely be another one will that will take my place as a target so maybe its you, i hope that you will last longer than i do or can take it more than i did, coz in my experience in my mates when they had large incommings they are losing their hope fast and then clicking delete account without any farewell like this.

Nah-hes not quitting-we all just reading it wrong!

quit-horsing-around-demotivational-poster-1232461098.jpg

and i spose macro-hes not quitting either..

L00K - marcophil on 08.04. at 15:31 Quote
i have been thinking of quitting since the fall of plg and i have not been very well recently either, and i came to buy some prem points today, i normal get 10 for a fiver but now that they have gone up i do not want to pay to keep 3 accounts running which i have.

so i will will be quitting it has been very good playing this game with all you mainly the ex-PLG members as i just didt get time to know the rest of you. i will be on for a few weeks yet. just incase i do change my mind....but it does not look good

cookie-monster-abusing-cookie-dough.png

So--let me get this correct?
We launch-yooh quit?..dang-!!!!!-:icon_twisted:

quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989.jpg

L00K - willparks on 08.04. at 22:15 Quote
Too many good players quitting :'(

Correction there little willy-good players?..or numbats that cant handle it?

scared_baby.png

I spose for once i will agree with that bleedingbuttcheeks..and his mate bigg-t

LOOK - bigg-t today at 02:11 Quote
Why is every1 quitting were gonna have no1 left at this rate then were gonna get called pussys for running away

remiq.net_8275.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

aloushka and curt, it has been a great pleasure playing this game with you. I wish you the best of luck and happiness in the RL.

Regards,

dt0032

geomikajak

ahh..come on Si-
Yooh can do better than that-
perhaps i should reveal my real lust for those LOOK Gods -Jen and Chloe?
"Dip me in honey-and feed me to the beasts!

georges1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser70279

Goodbye ya guys. :p We'll miss you. Fine, I'm quitting too. My trains got sniped! :mad:

DeletedUser

geo you would do well in a job at hallmark just the right words for every situation lmao more please

and love the honey pick lol

DeletedUser

Read it again lol :icon_eek:

inside joke ...

L00K - EDDIER3 today at 19:51 Quote
i AM ALSO PRAYING THAT YOU DON'T QUIT

I know the score and am familiar with sarcasm.
so, Curt and aloushka - i AM ALSO PRAYING THAT YOU DON'T QUIT.

Please, don't go. We are losing noobs left and right.

DeletedUser70279

I might as well join LOOK since you guys are leaving. :S

DeletedUser76538

i have been thinking of quitting since the fall of plg and i have not been very well recently either, and i came to buy some prem points today, i normal get 10 for a fiver but now that they have gone up i do not want to pay

so i will will be quitting it has been very good playing this game with all ..but it does not look good

Please dont quit curt, not until you get rimmed :icon_rolleyes:

You might aswell go down fighting than just be an inactive statisic that people will argue about

Lets face it, I dont think you have had the will to play since the fall of Rebelz
Not that im bashing you for that but you might as well just be straight and say that juiced just does not live up to being numero uno and you can never see it happening

And @ Geo
If that is your real face id stop posting in the forums as that has got to be one of the uglyest faces a mother could of had an abortion to :icon_eek:
Did the fact that you publicly announced and proved that you have someone from LOOK copying and pasting posts from the forums make you think that after everyone saw it they decided that it was a great place to post false information :icon_confused:

Get over yourself mate, your just a numpty in a has-been's account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol.... just lol... there is simply to much to say here, and i cant get it said due to rofling and lolling..

geomikajak

And @ Geo

Did the fact that you publicly announced and proved that you have someone from LOOK copying and pasting posts from the forums make you think that after everyone saw it they decided that it was a great place to post false information :icon_confused:

Get over yourself mate, your just a numpty in a has-been's account :icon_rolleyes:

Bring it on big boy!-
We have had many LOOK wantabees feeding us information from day one..
yooh should be more concerned on who..i publish your tribal crap for a giggle-
but we actually value your councils chat a whole heap more!!!!!!!!
i banned my account-and was acctually ranked one place below my current at the time..
<Yooh do the homework knobjockey!><CharlieFive if ya need reminding>
and if yooh think Jaz would give her account to any ol' noob-
your a bigger look member than i first expected..
Yooh obviously know nothing of w23 affairs..
I wont bother any further-disect me as much as possible..
It only gives me a hardon for future activities!
ohh..and your fakes are getting rather boring..for a high priority target-
yooh blokes suck!..
And its ok pet pete..your next-i will get to yooh eventually!:icon_twisted:

LOOK WOMBAT!!

http://www.twstats.com/en23/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3230063

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And @ Geo
If that is your real face id stop posting in the forums as that has got to be one of the uglyest faces a mother could of had an abortion to

ohhhhh petey did your mum try to abort you????

oh wait is that left overs get over your self look is thru from reading these posts you guys are all talk no fight, go send some more fakes

and try to keep your folks from quitting seems to me you are all running scared hummmmm

It only gives me a hardon for future activities!
ohh..and your fakes are getting rather boring..for a high priority target-
yooh blokes suck!..

geo they just scared and cant take the heat well done matey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I take it your not quitting alouska? I thought about it quite a few times... May again think about it .. When the game is'nt enjoyable or doe'snt keep my attention or I'm busy with rl whatever, yea Idc..But I always change my mind =D

DeletedUser

Hey JUICED, thats some fine information i gave you guys from the LOOK forums. They dont even know who i am in LOOK