Just a Little Dedication...

• Thread starter DeletedUser70279
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mate in all honesty are you going to claim that without Juiced you guys would still be kicking in a top 5 position? :icon_rolleyes:

ya I'd claim that. Their help against TITAN was marginal (compared the the effort put forth by NBG itself) and that's the only thing they've helped us with. Ever.

DeletedUser

ya I'd claim that. Their help against TITAN was marginal (compared the the effort put forth by NBG itself) and that's the only thing they've helped us with. Ever.

Helped you with maybe,however not nobling you is a completely different matter.

DeletedUser

Helped you with maybe,however not nobling you is a completely different matter.

they tried that once. It didn't work. Besides, keeping that border is mutually beneficial. Or do you think every tribe should be at war with all the neighboring tribes at all times?

DeletedUser

they tried that once. It didn't work. Besides, keeping that border is mutually beneficial. Or do you think every tribe should be at war with all the neighboring tribes at all times?

oh yes thats clearly what im getting at :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser63207

oh yes thats clearly what im getting at :icon_rolleyes:

Well your obviously rambling on about something. I'm guessing you have completely no idea about the NBG Juiced relationship, so here's a little bit of advice Mr Wolf dont mouth off on subjects you know very little about.

DeletedUser

Well your obviously rambling on about something. I'm guessing you have completely no idea about the NBG Juiced relationship, so here's a little bit of advice Mr Wolf dont mouth off on subjects you know very little about.

Was in Juiced for a few months until i left about 1,1 and a half weeks ago so i am aware mate :)

DeletedUser85405

PK shut the hell up with your jibba jabba fool! Yooh are pathetic!

Mr.-T.jpg

DeletedUser63207

Was in Juiced for a few months until i left about 1,1 and a half weeks ago so i am aware mate :)
And i'm sure in those few months the Juiced leadership let you in on every detail and secret:icon_rolleyes: I'm not saying Juiced have not helped us, I'm saying you know very little beyond that.

and Rouds awesome Mr T pic, now go look for some more excuses to why Yooh are loosing the war:icon_razz:

Shorty143

rouds
#27 Yesterday, 23:56 Top
PK shut the hell up with your jibba jabba fool! Yooh are pathetic!

Like you should talk... you who attacks friends...