Just Another leaving thread

Rekinyas

Good luck Sj.

i m thinking to start playing this game, so maybe we meet again... till that time, take care m8...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

'Bout time you quit mate. Anyway, I'll add in the usual good luck, have a happy christmas and an excellent New Year etc, part. Have fun wherever you go.

Cal

silvereclipes

'Bout time you quit mate. Anyway, I'll add in the usual good luck, have a happy christmas and an excellent New Year etc, part. Have fun wherever you go.

Cal

I'm on 30 with paj an company waging all out war there on two fronts now going for four mite as well make it interesting if we are going to break that worlds back, even merged what is left of HAM into us so we know our northern flank is solid only 6 players of ham left there of your old tribe mates of Ham but as you know they are all good in templarz ,vlad,frank an all the rest.

And have a Merry Christmas an Happy New Year yourself Cal ,sounds like our old mates are reforming on another world so STACHE will be returning to TW after all just heard about it have no clue myself which world they are picking to start on hope they live up to our standards from W6 an make that world fear them as they did here.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm on 30 with paj an company waging all out war there on two fronts now going for four mite as well make it interesting if we are going to break that worlds back, even merged what is left of HAM into us so we know our northern flank is solid only 6 players of ham left there of your old tribe mates of Ham but as you know they are all good in templarz ,vlad,frank an all the rest.

And have a Merry Christmas an Happy New Year yourself Cal ,sounds like our old mates are reforming on another world so STACHE will be returning to TW after all just heard about it have no clue myself which world they are picking to start on hope they live up to our standards from W6 an make that world fear them as they did here.:icon_wink:

Well have fun. I'm not going to lie and say it sounds interesting, because to me it honestly doesn't. :icon_wink:

And more power to them and all that jazz, however if it is the tribe Mick mentioned, then well ...

I just love their profile.

silvereclipes

Well have fun. I'm not going to lie and say it sounds interesting, because to me it honestly doesn't. :icon_wink:

And more power to them and all that jazz, however if it is the tribe Mick mentioned, then well ...

I just love their profile.

It is Cal we are looking at ? dead in the eyes an saying make our day along with Die, Loen an TWC like the saying goes go big or go home :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For you I'm sure it's interesting. But I'd be bored so quickly I'd only need log in to quit. =P

DeletedUser

No I wasn't being sarcastic :cool:
And no I'm not being sarcastic now :cool:

PS: Just got big eyes because I'm happy :cool:

Mick is my lover

Mick876

Hahaha ignore him

(Warham! wtf! keep ya mouth closed, play it cool...)

DeletedUser

I got to get this out in the open :( I just have to get it off my chest.

Me and mick had amazing goodbyesex a couple weeks ago...