just as I buy a PA

DeletedUser

I get rimmed. I guess there's no chance of refund? I'm not restarting I'm deleting my W42 account.

DeletedUser

You can use the points in any world with your user name. or if you make another name just transfer the points to that user.

However any points already redeemed cant be transferred. :(

DeletedUser

I get rimmed. I guess there's no chance of refund? I'm not restarting I'm deleting my W42 account.

Stan, nice to see you having as much success in this world as every other world i've seen you in ;)

Dal

DeletedUser

Stan, nice to see you having as much success in this world as every other world i've seen you in ;)

Dal

I was away from TW for a few months so I expected to lose my villages in the worlds I played before....fortunately my villages in world 29 were not lost to any NME members, though some tried (thinkinman, marblerunman, djpurplehayz) and I don't see them around anymore either. while I was active I didn't lose a single village to NME or anyone for that matter. Anyways Dallock, good to see your still around.

As for the PA refund, just thought I'd ask lol

DeletedUser

That's what you get for buying premium when you only have one village. Wait until you have at least five villages and determine whether you have a good chance of surviving the coming month, and then buy premium.

DeletedUser

stupid me for joining a tribe that requires a PA and setting the duke as a sitter who supports a barb with my troops so his buddy can noble me. don't trust anyone. my bad, lesson learned.

DeletedUser52584

Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary. It's weird. Skips right over it.

darkaniken2

stupid me for joining a tribe that requires a PA and setting the duke as a sitter who supports a barb with my troops so his buddy can noble me. don't trust anyone. my bad, lesson learned.
Report them....

DeletedUser

yes report him
and he will get a perma ban apparently

DeletedUser

nah but I guess I had it coming to me. I really don't want to ruin anyone else fun by getting them banned or anything either, that's just vengeful. so someone got a free village, that will be my x-mas present to them.

DeletedUser52584

nah but I guess I had it coming to me. I really don't want to ruin anyone else fun by getting them banned or anything either, that's just vengeful. so someone got a free village, that will be my x-mas present to them.

psh. Life is about being vengeful. Most powerful human emotion? Love? Nope. Spite. Granted I think the real reason, as you've said, is you just dont want to play anymore.

DeletedUser

If you don't want revenge TW is not the game for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser52584

happens. Dont worry we're all still alive (the planet didn't explode)