Just me against the noob tribe Knockout.

DeletedUser

So, i am all by my lonesome in w55 minding my business. I started the world a little late but i am doing ok.
These guys in knockout scout me and since I am all by myself i decide to be aggressive, i attack the person who scouted me an clear him.
Easy! Feeling pretty content with myself right now.
I get a letter informing me that i have just cleared the duke of knockout, and I better be prepared for trouble.
So 24 hours after the whole tribe has come against me, i have destroyed their best players armies, i joined their tribe(because they forgot to revoke my invite) and played in their forums for 2 hours before i got bored and quit.
I am saving up my cats for their leader, they haven't got a successful scout on me yet, but i was wondering if anyone had any tips to mess with/troll these guys a little harder?

DeletedUser

They will probably join me, i have hurt tribe morale quite bad.
But i am going to just for fun:)

This plan was WIN,

They are so mad at me and other tribes are noticing my blatant trolling and offering me spots in their tribes:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not bragging, only looking for ways to troll them :/

DeletedUser

Attacker: 5 spears 1 scout
Attacker losses: 2 spears

Defender: Nothing
Defender Losses: Meaning of Life

DeletedUser80534

Did some of them actually join? Because next step is, declare war on the rank 1 tribe using the war declare thingy.

DeletedUser

Ive done nothing on this world..... and im not talking I just want to see his amazing reports! :)

I wasn't talking about you. I was afraid it would sound like this. I was more restating that I want to see his amazing 3 axemen report vs 1 spear

DeletedUser

Ok yes and im also guessing these reports arent even close too, what he would want us to believe

DeletedUser

Lol why you guys attacking him so bad? Clearing is clearing, its respected, even if its only 100 spears...

I too would like to see the reports though lol.