Just quit it!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please guys, this is the only thing I will ever ask of you :icon_cry:. This event is becoming devastating to the population of cats. Every village you attack, every time you click the attack button, a cat gets cancer. This suffering of cancer is resulting in violence. Some cats just don't know how to handle it. :icon_cry:

catsattack.png

I am putting forth a pact, to all players and noobs alike, do not attack another village. As an offer of respect to every player who signs the pact, I will give permission to join the Kitty Love Forever Club. Please, think of the kitties before doing the monstrous act of attacking. There is still hope for the kitties. Do what you know is right.

kitties.jpg

Members of Kitty Lover Forever Club:
crimsoni
George - "This club is for the chosen ones only. Thats why I'm here."
Fred - "I enjoy this club because they accept me for who I am. I have 19 inch. long fingers by the way."
Stanly - "What am I doing here?"
rkddudgns
Nuke911
Bellerion
Dwarven King - "Da King approves of this message"
JackEvil
Man of Failure - "Long Live teh Kitties!"
chaoslegion7

As you can tell from the testimonials from George, Fred, Stanly, and Dwarven King, and Man of Failure, this club is a generous one. We are nice people looking for peace.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol.

I will fund the foundation instead of not attacking villages, if that is ok.

DeletedUser

This be all liez, the kitties are funding the fights, even stealing precious milk to help satisfy their greedy needs :icon_eek:.

Moo shall reveal the truth of the kitties!

balaclava

It's influential, quality PnP like this that keeps me coming back to the forums.

DeletedUser13939

Da King approves of this message.

/signs

/adds to in-game profile

DeletedUser

I will sign in hopes that the kittens will no longer have to suffer.

DeletedUser

I hate deh kittiez. :icon_evil:
Attack!
Attack!
Attack!
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What about puppies? They are cuter you know, and can sniff .. And the huge ones give you piggyrides =D

Clur

I'm afraid I can not support this.

Kitties like leaving me presents in my garden.

And worse still they try and eat my fluffy piggies.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be watching this topic intently. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of you kitty saviors will be near me :p

DeletedUser

my hound poopies will kill those ugly kitties :icon_twisted:

time to time kitties will die! and stop eating corn! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

nvm changed my mind... my poopies are afraid... can i join the foundation? :icon_wink:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All people who disobey this newly founded pact will be hunted down and will be shown the light, involuntarily or voluntarily. Let this be known before you choose the incorrect path. For I am such a considerate person, all imbeciles will be given a second chance to redeem themselves.

-Message from Kippa himself.