Just the Gangbang Stats after the official declarations

balubhai

Ok i think there must be a topic on this as its Obvious that the world needs more than 2 strong tribes to even think about causing any major damage to 3DX.

Side 1:
Tribes: 3DX
Side 2:
Tribes: SnM, Skill?, TSL

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 75
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 15
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 502,534
Side 2: 617,559
Difference: 115,025

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,575
Side 2: 130,390
Difference: 4,815

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: 3DX
Side 2:
Tribes: SnM, Skill?, TSL

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 157
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 28
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,049,907
Side 2: 1,341,562
Difference: 291,655

chart

Side 1: 298,522
Side 2: 245,338
Difference: 53,184

chart

DeletedUser

lol well thats maybe cos you have just ran an op on skill? where you took quite a few villas and we havent replied with our own op yet once we do them stats will be alot different..

DeletedUser

Lol well thats maybe because TSL have only had a few skirmishes with 3DX so far and the op hasn't actually hit yet?

Repost in say 5 days? I'm sure things will look a lot different? ;)

balubhai

yah i will be keeping it updated , and guys just remember that its not only u guys planning and doing ops , we are also planning and doing ops . So i think its gonna get exciting

DeletedUser

Its only a matter of time before the "TSL Effects" come into play :)

DeletedUser

Its only a matter of time before the "TSL Effects" come into play :)

Can you explain this TSL effect to me because i really dont know what it is and cant seem to find any evidence of it.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: S.Q.

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 40
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 628,364
Side 2: 370,183
Difference: 258,181

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Sorry I'm not exactly sure what these stats are supposed to say about TSL? Apart from that we're winning the war with them?

Members of SQ.
12/09/2010 S.Q. 7 +60

24/09/2010 S.Q. 8 =49

04/10/2010 S.Q. 9 +67

So the TSL effect is above.

Now we found out about our op nearly a month ago, attacks on SQ lowered because we were told to save up our nukes for this new opponent so instead of attacking, we soaked up SQ nukes and took the defenseless villages.

dirka-dirka has been their main target for the past month;
Starting ODD: 6,944,217
Present ODD: +11,663,252

Anyway, lets not get off topic about a different war, the TSL effect happened with S.Q and will happen to 3DX be it in a few weeks or a few months. :)

DeletedUser

the TSL effect is a pretty slow and ineffective one isn't it

DeletedUser

It bought down [R] & REBZ fast did it not? Or do I have to find stats to show that as well?
After all I should know being in both those tribes.

3DX will be next no doubt about that.

DeletedUser

Probably you are right - a 3 fronted war is going to be tough, especially with with tribemembers that may not work so well for the common good.

Can you tell me why R and REBZ fell? Lack of organisation, players not skilled enough ???

DeletedUser

the TSL effect is a pretty slow and ineffective one isn't it

TSL effect affected some tribes like add,borg,war!!,rebz,[R] . It has not appear for a long time, but we think is time to appear again :)..
Firey it seems to me that you are in some info about us ?:). Why ?:)

DeletedUser

Firey this isn't the correct topic to be discussing REBZ or [R], if you would like to create a topic about the "TSL Effect" and ask the same questions then I'll be glad to answer some of them the best I can. Otherwise, we'll just cease the conversation about different tribes now.

3DX is a big tribe, its time they prove they got that big through good leadership/co-ordination, not mass-recruitment. IF they are worthy of winning this world they will be able to take all three of us on?

DeletedUser

TSL effect affected some tribes like add,borg,war!!,rebz,[R] . It has not appear for a long time, but we think is time to appear again :)..
Firey it seems to me that you are in some info about us ?:). Why ?:)

I've got my eye on you sweet opty (i like cats) :)

DeletedUser34483

It's not actually a gangbang because you have BOA and S.Q. on your side so its 3 on 3.

I hope 3DX won't feel betrayed here specially its 3DX that cause this... Breaking the agreement on TSL, mass recruiting and surprised attacked Skill... Then trying to stir things up so your enemy will fight each other. Perfect trait for the antagonist in a "Survivor" episode.

DeletedUser

I've got my eye on you sweet opty (i like cats) :)

i hope you are a chick :(......

Yes 3DX duke , we know what you wanted to do to us :) is payback time..
And for sweet Zaria...... another defeat =))

DeletedUser

no im not a chick but you still seem like a sweet one - you know - not too scary or anything

and i remember that zaria name - deceptive woman that one

DeletedUser

no im not a chick but you still seem like a sweet one - you know - not too scary or anything

and i remember that zaria name - deceptive woman that one

Yet i am still loving you, but dont tell bad words about my tribe :p..

balubhai

balubhai :lol: i got a few problem here to ask you about.

Problem 1
[SPOIL]
First off you telling 3DX your own tribe I'm dead. perfectly fine i suppose but then you were rumbled by me within what ? 11 hours ?

This is You Being the only persone in this huge world to know everything
[SPOIL][1:57:05 AM] Balubhai: golums account is dead now and they are using up his nukes
[1:57:20 AM] Balubhai: wolfgurl quit coplaying that account
[1:57:20 AM] Kenney Wright(skinnytoothpick): golums account isnt dead
[1:57:25 AM] Balubhai: yes its
[1:57:34 AM] Balubhai: they are using up his nukes
[1:57:44 AM] Kenney Wright(skinnytoothpick): syruss is still playing it
[1:57:57 AM] Balubhai: he will quit after using the nukes
[1:58:05 AM] Balubhai: the account is too big for him to handle alone
[1:58:27 AM] Balubhai: also they have like 6 big players quitting
[1:58:41 AM] Kenney Wright(skinnytoothpick): and who are you getting this information from
[1:58:53 AM] Balubhai: so just keep on the pressure and they are done
[1:58:56 AM] Balubhai: cant sy that
[1:59:14 AM] Kenney Wright(skinnytoothpick): you might want to get a new person for info
[1:59:30 AM] Balubhai: lol skinny my intel aint wrong until now[/SPOIL]

Heres the icing on the cake where you eat your own words btw :D

Mail
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Lets all Face it. Skinny was right and you get nothing but pap info. Considering we fight i'd rate skinny over you any day just for his Common Sense!!!

[/SPOIL]

I dont understand what does it mean by your post. The reasons for my post in the skype chat was explained to you in the mail isn't it ??? I will do whatever it takes to keep my tribe motivated and running as a unit. And now also i say that you were going to quit and you will be quiting pretty soon . And about using up your nukes , isnt it wht u have been doing to some of my villas and to most of coperminds villas ???? Just keep w8ing bro , the time for your departure from w46 is near :)

DeletedUser34483

The reasons for my post in the skype chat was explained to you in the mail isn't it ??? I will do whatever it takes to keep my tribe motivated and running as a unit.

Even Lying to your members???