Just to set the record straight!!

DeletedUser

First post here and probably my last. Just wanted it out in the open seeing as there appears to have been a lot or rumours flying around about me being a "spy". I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not and have never been a spy in this world or any other.

The accusations were I believe based upon rumours and a "map" that Conor made over Xmas of a bunch of the old Ginger members.

Merrick - Just so you know, If there was a spy in Insane then the spy is still there cos it wasnt me!!

No hard feelings against anyone as its just a game. Just a shame it ended this way when rumours are believed over tribe members. I was never able to prove I wasnt a spy but you all know how difficult it is to prove something you didnt do.

To all the guys and girls I got to know on this world, been great knowing you. Hopefully we can join up in another world sometime. You know my skype if you want to get hold of me.

DeletedUser

You may or may not have been, but someone knew your password and was accessing your account - maybe someone who you co-play with in another world.

Nonetheless, no one has mentioned it here yet.

I was willing to let it go, but if you really want to get to the bottom of it we can...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An Ex-Ginger player coming back to TW after quitting just when Schlomzi is trying to re-start Ginger. Suspicions were bound to be raised.

DeletedUser

Where there's smoke there is usually fire...

Rather than posting about 20 pages of skype chats I've read over the last month or so (and giving away my sources), I think I'll just let the "powers at be" handle the situation. I'm not usually a tattle tale, however, I find it deeply disturbing that other tribes are able to (and willing to) gain access to our members accounts without them knowing about it.

So, we'll start by playing a game, and let's see who comes up missing on the other end of the spectrum... (as I'm just as curious as you).

Of course, you should have no problem with this since, afterall, you claim to have not been spying, and you were unaware that someone else was logging into your account - am I correct?

DeletedUser

amish, if you have any proof of anyone accessing my account without my knowledge, please let me know as I will report them and get them banned. My account has never been coplayed. Merrick had the sit whenever she wanted it and I was never concerned with giving her sitting access to my account. I have even today set her as a it as I would rather that Gotenx noble my villas rather than RL. If you need my skype details to let me know who my accusers were or at least to give me a chance to give my side of the discussions, feel free to ask Merrick or Gotenx.

As I say i never spied and if someone was accessing my account without my knowledge they should be banned so lets get the person kicked out of TW for good so others dont go through the same idiotic rubbish that I have had to deal with. ALL WITHOUT A SINGLE PIECE OF TRUTH OR EVIDENCE BEING PROVIDED.

DeletedUser

An Ex-Ginger player coming back to TW after quitting just when Schlomzi is trying to re-start Ginger. Suspicions were bound to be raised.

I was not aware of Schlomzi coming back and while I do play in a couple of other worlds with him, this world and this tribes intentions had never and would never have been discussed.

As far as I know, Schlomzi does not and has not played this world since the demise of Ginger and if he has been back, it has been without my knowledge.

In the run up to Xmas I was getting bored with the game, after taking a break over Xmas I came back with a fresh attitude and a renewed enjoyment for the game. I never actually hit the QUIT button!! Whitch you guys have managed to completely take away with your untrue, unsubstantiated and unfounded accusations.

When I can back, I had every intention of expanding and growing and my future plans had been discussed with Merrick.

DeletedUser

Can you not check the IP address of recent log ins? if there is one different to your ip address then some one else would have looged in to your account

DeletedUser

You can file a support ticket. We have tools to check IP addresses and link them to other accounts. If someone truly has access to your account, you should take measures.

DeletedUser

I turned it in, still waiting for a response, may take awhile.

DeletedUser

brat has been around since w1, yea im the same a** all you know

DeletedUser

brat has been around since w1, yea im the same a** all you know

Well, there was a guy in one of the worlds w16-18 or somewhere in between.

Convinced some of my tribe mates to take me out, was just wondering if that was you...

His name was either BRATSTER or BRADSTER - was very big on level 20 barracks. Said they were much better than level 25.

DeletedUser

build your villages up, me and you have a score to settle ^^

DeletedUser

really, im impressed your calling me out with only 700 k in points? dude i watch for what you ask for, as i have more then triple your points. you really want me to build up????

oh hell wait, why do i need to build up. im already more then twice your size, amish i know you even have you on msn. id be very careful, as i am close to you. i have no problems taking out a PA. be very wise as how you post next, if you dont. it will get very bloody on your side very quickly, this is not a threat. but a warning, think before you reply

DeletedUser

really, im impressed your calling me out with only 700 k in points? dude i watch for what you ask for, as i have more then triple your points. you really want me to build up????

oh hell wait, why do i need to build up. im already more then twice your size, amish i know you even have you on msn. id be very careful, as i am close to you. i have no problems taking out a PA. be very wise as how you post next, if you dont. it will get very bloody on your side very quickly, this is not a threat. but a warning, think before you reply
You're scary :icon_rolleyes:

So now already you are going to take down RL and Amish and you've only been back posting for a few hours :lol:

DeletedUser

You're scary :icon_rolleyes:

So now already you are going to take down RL and Amish and you've only been back posting for a few hours :lol:

Have a feeling he's been stalking me :D

Need to find a new hero BRADSTER - tired of being your role model!