just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWitch1

sure but every day some new players enters.... so it will g on 4ever

DeletedUser

Or cat every player under rank 900. They'll quit.

You don't have to cat them to have quit.

Didn't take one cat to get Absoman to quit. Hopefully there are others like him who are just quitters.

DeletedUser

sure but every day some new players enters.... so it will g on 4ever

Not really. The rate at which players are joining this world is probably so small, that you could easily get it beneath 1000 so joining is closed.

Didn't take one cat to get Absoman to quit. Hopefully there are others like him who are just quitters.

I'm sure there is. Also, considering you don't know the reasons of my departure, i would say your just being a pompous shit......again :)

DeletedUser

Seriously? Low blow much :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oh yer i forgot the rule that says you have to play the world to post in these forums, my baad :S

DeletedUser

^^^^^^^^ this. I obviously check up once and a while on my friends on this world, and if i feel like, it post here. As far as i know, there are NO rules that prohibit that. If there is one, would you be as kind as to show me it? Otherwise, why bother asking that question. Dresar asked that to, seems like RAIN doesn't like me much. :icon_cry: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

^^^^^^^^ this. I obviously check up once and a while on my friends on this world, and if i feel like, it post here. As far as i know, there are NO rules that prohibit that. If there is one, would you be as kind as to show me it? Otherwise, why bother asking that question. Dresar asked that to, seems like RAIN doesn't like me much. :icon_cry: :icon_biggrin:

Meh, it's not hate, I could really care less to be honest. It seems when you did play the world you played more in here than in game anyways so nothing has really changed. Glad to see you're still lurking actually, it's good for some laughs.

DeletedUser

Meh, it's not hate, I could really care less to be honest. It seems when you did play the world you played more in here than in game anyways so nothing has really changed. Glad to see you're still lurking actually, it's good for some laughs.

Then why even ask???? I never spent more time on the forums then i did IG :icon_confused: Although tbf most times(bar war time) it wouldn't be that hard to. Seems Dresar has something against me though, maybe cause i defended Dgrace from his stupid drivel.

P.S. Always knew you had a soft spot for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then why even ask???? I never spent more time on the forums then i did IG :icon_confused: Although tbf most times(bar war time) it wouldn't be that hard to. Seems Dresar has something against me though, maybe cause i defended Dgrace from his stupid drivel.

P.S. Always knew you had a soft spot for me. :)

Actually you're right, I do have a soft spot for you. :p
It seems you are doing exactly what you did before. I've grown rather used to your pointless PnP outbursts and it would be a dull place without them. Keep fighting the good fight brother!

DeletedUser

It seems you are doing exactly what you did before. I've grown rather used to your pointless PnP outbursts and it would be a dull place without them. Keep fighting the good fight brother!

I knew it! :icon_redface:

Without my posts it would be pretty dull actually. :icon_biggrin: Whether or not they are pointless depends on what side you are on. I sure don't see my posts as pointless(otherwise i wouldn't say em) and im sure a couple others don't either. Although, tbh i couldn't care less who thought they were pointless, i wouldn't want to disappoint you, so i will keep "fighting" :icon_wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ going on all my posts now :)

DeletedUser

i had a soft spot when i was a baby, but it got dented :[

Gouge

I think this thread has ran its course and the world closing question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.