K-23

DeletedUser

Alrite all,
Just wanted to know a little bit of info about the world i used to play on (other account)
I was plotted i think around the east side of K-23 near the border of K-24 in some family tribe i can not rememeber but 1 thing i do remember was there was tension between us and the XL and XXL family...

I was just wondering as war was inevitable, who actually won and what happened to K-23?
I think if i remember correctly i let my villages go abandoned as i just didnt have the time to control all of them

Thanks in advanaced to anyone who can tell me anything.

DeletedUser

It might be helpful to find out more if you provided us with an approximate time frame as to when this war occurred.

DeletedUser

ermmmm, i think it was in 2008 but not 100% sure, at a guess i would have to say mid 2008 :/

DeletedUser

Someone from GX will wander in and answer this soon, I bet.

DeletedUser

It might be helpful to find out more if you provided us with an approximate time frame as to when this war occurred.

The time frame was already given in the initial post ... simply with the mention of tribes and tensions in the area. It was never your area of concern so clearly you were unaware of the mentions of time frame. Not your fault ... but if you are unaware about specifics already given, then why respond at all?

Someone from GX will wander in and answer this soon, I bet.

I guess this would be me stumbling in. :)

Alrite all,
Just wanted to know a little bit of info about the world i used to play on (other account)
I was plotted i think around the east side of K-23 near the border of K-24 in some family tribe i can not rememeber but 1 thing i do remember was there was tension between us and the XL and XXL family...

I was just wondering as war was inevitable, who actually won and what happened to K-23?
I think if i remember correctly i let my villages go abandoned as i just didnt have the time to control all of them

Thanks in advanaced to anyone who can tell me anything.

When I took over XL ... we eliminated all family branches within about 3 weeks. There was no XXL or what not when tensions arose with what was then GVC. If you'd like the full history ... then it would be best to private message me I guess .... regardless, tensions were acted upon and then resolved which resulted in the dissolution of both xl and gvc. Hope that answers your question.

DeletedUser

The time frame was already given in the initial post ... simply with the mention of tribes and tensions in the area. It was never your area of concern so clearly you were unaware of the mentions of time frame. Not your fault ... but if you are unaware about specifics already given, then why respond at all?

Yikes. Is that not a bit on the harsh side?

The inquiry had stated that XXL had been present at the time tension had arisen. Your response states that XXL was not in existence. With this discrepancy, it makes little sense to assume the time line is clearly given. Although my focus may not have been with the northern hemisphere, it certainly was not disregarded.

I do not claim to know GX's (or by extension XL's) history fluently, however, if a date or time span was given it certainly may have helped to jostle someone's memory.

DeletedUser50733

The inquiry had stated that XXL had been present at the time tension had arisen. Your response states that XXL was not in existence. With this discrepancy, it makes little sense to assume the time line is clearly given.

Sly hadn't yet posted that XXL wasn't in existence when you replied. So you can't use that as or part of an excuse for your reasoning.

DeletedUser

I used to play in k23 and i almost remember the tribes been there since i got destroyed
first it was owned by the tribe ally-34 and the continent was shared with the tribes AOWA and ally-24
Ally-34 was the enemy of AOWA but later on Ally-24 merged with 34 and formed a new tribe (i dont really remember)..
after few days the new Ally tribe merged with Aowa and formed a new family under the name Aow..
XL and XXL used to be in k15 and 25 as i remember and there was a war between the tribe TW and XL family..
Aow used to support some TW members but the inactivity was a big problem in the tribe..
Few of aow players left the family and joined DBD and formed a new tribe called DBD3 (led by Kappa)

i remember few wars in k23

ally vs aowa
aow vs XL
aow vs DBD
CV vs GX

Then i get destroyed later lol :icon_redface:
i dont remember what happened after..
forgive me for my english :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe it was the Borg tribes?
they also existed there with many tribes when FLX joined in also to give a hand to XL,i might be wrong also.
Kappa was in the cursed tribe before XXL merge with XL.