-K.COM recruitment

DeletedUser

The Knights Community is now very spacial atm, the tribe is well organised, has a sense of humor for the forums, real friendly.
Anyone accepted between k65-k67, preferably K66.
Support guaranteed, whether it's reinforcements, resurces, or just some interesting conversation.
So please join if possible, PM me or post in the topic, or even in game on Templar Conan.
For immediate consideration through to recruitment, contact Roopery of dragonslayer1994.
members need to be active in the tribal forum aswell as in game (of course) also have to be able to speak at least a litle bit of english, or know how to use a translator.

thanks everyone.
Templar Conan.

DeletedUser

Me too :icon_cry:

Conan, can I join? Or am I too far away?

DeletedUser

Umm, this is the first tribe that I've JOINED, the first tribe I started cos I was a dumb noob (and still am sort of) and you remember? some memory you got there cos I havn't been on the forum for ages, let alone TW.
Flump: if I created a tribe with 11 members I'd be pretty proud of myself, and it isn't goin that bad, but since I didn't found it I have no particular reason to be proud, alot of better tribes out there but I chose this one.
Steveland: anything out of K65-K67 is kinda pushing it, but we could use an outside source to expand our influence, of course that's in the long term, and your main priority would be recruitment, think you could do it? as long you don't start any wars like I did against someone with over 8 villages and counting (top player of us is like only 4 villages).
and how can you join if you have already got one?
Tell you what, you start a tribe related to ours, then recruit, then again all the people might have tribes already in K43 but give it a try and see what happens, other than that I would recomend a different ribe for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

C'mon gotta be someone near us without a tribe and that could use one?

DeletedUser

But it's hard to know who is active and who is not, at least if you recruit on the forums your dealing with people that are inteligent, btw thanks for being positive and trying to help.

DeletedUser

Also i'd advise (if you don't already do so) that you account sit everyone before they join you.
Firstly it lets you ensure (to a fair extent) that you can trust them (mails etc to check they're not a spy), secondly if you're to lead someone they need to trust you and they display that they're willing to do so by letting you sit them. Finally, you can ensure that they know what they're doing with the game and have a decent troop count, off/def specialized villages, reports to see how they use their troops.
I operate a fixed "no sitting, no invite" policy, i'm fairly sure most other top tribes do as well.

DeletedUser

Thx rancido for your endless library of wisdom, btw that's not sarcasm :)

DeletedUser

gonna get busted soon

was on private land yesterday :icon_wink: a big concrete slab open for the day to go messing on :)
the rest of the time i wait until the dead of night and go play on roundabouts :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

no, busted by the cops, but now you mention it we just might get infracted, not like a mod is going to walk into this thread, it poses no interest to most people.
So where are you? America? Australia?

DeletedUser

I was very generous that day hahahaha.
You could be nocturnal, or even have a sitter,'so what you street race wit your kid in the back?