K Dominance

DeletedUser

O= idiots

only makes sense, can't wait to take it from you that way a real tribe can atleast own it:icon_evil:

haha, ok mate, have fun getting through k5,4,3,2,1,13,12,11,10 and past all prime/kilfam land to reach k0- it may take a while :p

DeletedUser

Gah. Forgot to update this last August 29. Will do an update tomorrow. Sorry keeds.

DeletedUser

prime still doing well keep it up :icon_razz:

hulk looking to be winning against prime and taking more territory ...

rich26ca

haha, ok mate, have fun getting through k5,4,3,2,1,13,12,11,10 and past all prime/kilfam land to reach k0- it may take a while :p
Today 08:30
saggy sack Moving tribes rich ;)

nope looking to noble through your tribe to get to his all of his tribe....:icon_evil:

time frame means nothing one day i will come a knocking with the eviction letter in one hand and a axe in the other:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Rich however good you think you are I dont see you nobling through 20,000 kilfam villas to get to k0 anytime soon :D

rich26ca

i never said i would be alone i'm sure i'll have many people helping me get there but i'll be there all the same!

rich26ca

k29 rolf you go right head with that mate....

I invite you to try and keep villages with in our backline and core... funny that you pick the K with a whole in it now that a player has quit, lol... but that has always been kiltom tactics prey on the weak/inactive and hope they don't fight back....

DeletedUser

What about we add K29 to our kingdom? :lol: i think we can do that in a shorter term than Fear?! im pretty sure :icon_cool:.

i welcome the challenge. try and noble into my K. hell put an op up on me. i wanna see you take me and my mates in k29.