K.O.H tribe?

• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yo guys over at K.O.H what is going on with you? 6 memebers from your tribe contacted me for invites

DeletedUser

Yo guys over at K.O.H what is going on with you? 6 memebers from your tribe contacted me for invites

What a waste of a thread, you should just contact them in game, no need to post this on the externals.

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

What a waste of a thread, you should just contact them in game, no need to post this on the externals.

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

i just did it cause well they were a premade, and well saying we are gonna be the best premade ever and stuff. no one remember their application forum?

DeletedUser96048

Why don't you contact them in game? Perhaps the people your trying to contact here don't use the forums..

DeletedUser

i just did it cause well they were a premade, and well saying we are gonna be the best premade ever and stuff. no one remember their application forum?

Just because a tribe is a pre-made doesn't mean it will succeed :icon_rolleyes:
Many of the pre-made tribes are actually made by noobs you could say :icon_twisted:
So this is probably why you are being contacted regarding invites, bad pre-made = bad leaders = no members.
Just be careful who you take in there isn't much quality in this world yet :icon_wink:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

Failure of thread, now can we get back to talking about the Apoc Fam.

DeletedUser

i just think its funny how they tried to talked up their premade in the forum and in the appliaction place. when these members are saying its very disorganized

DeletedUser101448

The only K.O.H tribe I can find in the premade section is a different one...... Link?

DeletedUser

threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser

watch like 5 or 6 of them disbanded after a few days of beginner protection being over

DeletedUser

Apoc fails. FAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLS.

Yes you have stated what we already no and what has been said around 100times already,
But now you have given apoc a reason to troll on this thread with you're fail troll :icon_rolleyes:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

Yes you have stated what we already no and what has been said around 100times already,
But now you have given apoc a reason to troll on this thread with you're fail troll :icon_rolleyes:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!
Who said i was trolling :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.