K22 President selection

• Thread starter King Joke The Lizard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As the king of k22, I endorse CrimsonAgent* and he is officially my selection for candidacy.

When CrimsonAgent* becomes victorious, I pronounce that there will be a nudist party in his honor. Players outside of k22 are welcome to join us, but must pay me a cover charge of 300k 300k 300k.

*sends the res*

Nudist

K22 is obviously the coolest continent in the world ^_^

Turns out k22 is a type of gun and it looks bad ass.

K22_12-1.jpg

DeletedUser

;D , I am In VIP :D , anywayz vip's is pretty much expenecive last few days.... *cough* 100 k each *cough*

btw.
k22s.jpg

DeletedUser

;D , I am In VIP :D , anywayz vip's is pretty much expenecive last few days.... *cough* 100 k each *cough*

btw.
k22s.jpg

Well I finish sending Nudist res tomorrow so then it just depends who I love most :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can get u a free pass

But you need to buy it for 100k each:lol:

That's not free, I have a better idea, because you <3 Nudist and Nudust <3 me (I have mail to prove it) you should pay me to come to make Nudist happy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oh noez... , we all love our King Nudist and thank to God that we arent paying taxes to him like to other kings...

DeletedUser53562

As the king of k22, I endorse CrimsonAgent* and he is officially my selection for candidacy.

When CrimsonAgent* becomes victorious, I pronounce that there will be a nudist party in his honor. Players outside of k22 are welcome to join us, but must pay me a cover charge of 300k 300k 300k.

That's a steep cover charge. :icon_sad:

Maybe if I flash my secret weapon I can get by the doorman. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

btw 2 days... Crimson going to be first xD anyway when he become's first Nudist is making party :D