K28 against the Empire.

DeletedUser

is ther any on in the K28 or in that are who is openly fighting the empire, if so i would like tojoin your tribe. my last 2 tribes have just sent support to their protecting tribes to help against the empire but i would rather die fighting

"it is better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees."
-winston churchill

DeletedUser

get in contact with Ironjacket from nomads mate, im sure he will point u in the right direction

DeletedUser

/me yawns k28 is a long way away from the front if i was you id just stay in a support role as your nukes will be cut down very easy i speak from over a 100 hour trip by nukes

DeletedUser

/me yawns k28 is a long way away from the front if i was you id just stay in a support role as your nukes will be cut down very easy i speak from over a 100 hour trip by nukes

Unless of course your target is an idiot.

Few nukes of mine over a 218 hour trip at None-family-member few weeks ago were successful. :icon_cool: (and no, he wasn't evading)

- TCK

DeletedUser

ur not my target are you and what do i care what u say u r empire

DeletedUser

is ther any on in the K28 or in that are who is openly fighting the empire, if so i would like tojoin your tribe. my last 2 tribes have just sent support to their protecting tribes to help against the empire but i would rather die fighting

"it is better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees."
-winston churchill

Ottoman would be a good tribe for you but with rip off artists like Gduck in it, i recomend Nomads to you.. Go to "Rankings" then click on "Continent Tribes"
on the side menu and then check out the top 5 tribes there and apply for whichever coalition tribe that suits you.

DeletedUser

lol i have been against the empire the whole time, first hero-e who served T-Crew and then BKM who served SET witch i have showen that i am not a spy, many people will agree

DeletedUser

many people will agree im not a spammer but we all know thats a lie

DeletedUser

Ottoman would be a good tribe for you but with rip off artists like Gduck in it, i recomend Nomads to you.. Go to "Rankings" then click on "Continent Tribes"
on the side menu and then check out the top 5 tribes there and apply for whichever coalition tribe that suits you.

shhhhhhhhhh noone really care what u say anymore, u spam so much it makes Pob look normal

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN10 4990 Tahseen Raiyaan Hasan 336 1 HoD
Most Points: 19,1720 8th April 2008