K31

DeletedUser92119

My tribe is called ODA and is in need of players around the k31 area, along with the ability to get on skype at least once every few days. Also, we are under the protection of ~TNR~ . Contact me, Dragu4, if you are interested.

DeletedUser

Under protection of TNR?

The mass recruiters who have an academy tribe and over 80 members in each?

Ah, god help us all ;/

DeletedUser92119

hey..they are nice. plus, they offered me cookies! how could i refuse?? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Under protection of TNR?

The mass recruiters who have an academy tribe and over 80 members in each?

Ah, god help us all ;/

Thats what we want you to think ;)

And I don't see what is wrong with having over 80 active members in a tribe, is there some limit that I don't know about?

DeletedUser

Haha, there's no written rule, but have you seen your spread? There are about a grand total of 3 villages your tribe can take before you're clustered in and can't move. And with an academy tribe to the West there's not a lot you can do...

So you internal XD Hooray.

DeletedUser92119

Dont worry hyyps, that dude is just jealous because we have more love than his tribe does ;) plus, his tribe will die of inactivity if it even makes it that far...and our tribe will constantly replenish itself with active members ready to take the larger, inactive accounts. :)

@EDITED: for my awful spelling :/

DeletedUser

Dont worry hyyps, that dude is just jealous because we have more love than his tribe does ;) plus, his tribe will die of inactivity if it even makes it that far...and our tribe will constantly replenish itself with active members ready to take the larger, inactive accounts. :)

@EDITED: for my awful spelling :/

What what? Jealous? I'm afraid you couldn't possibly be more wrong. If you "replenish" members to take the larger inactive accounts, you will never grow, by just internalling. Oh, god, that post makes me cringe so badly...

DeletedUser

What what? Jealous? I'm afraid you couldn't possibly be more wrong. If you "replenish" members to take the larger inactive accounts, you will never grow, by just internalling. Oh, god, that post makes me cringe so badly...

No Jack, you got that entirely wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Internalling brings you very strong players, that will eventually bring forth a better tribe with less players and many many good accounts! and many accounts means many villages and many villages is good. So shut up with your so-called wisom here! :icon_cool:

Noob:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh, Jeroen. I have clearly developed such a hate for mass recruit tribes, due to my experiences before. They just get all aggressive because of their points total. Gahhh, I don't even know. I just want such a small member count it's unreal.

Well, best of luck to those other tribes XD

DeletedUser

Oh, Jeroen. I have clearly developed such a hate for mass recruit tribes, due to my experiences before. They just get all aggressive because of their points total. Gahhh, I don't even know. I just want such a small member count it's unreal.

Well, best of luck to those other tribes XD

Damnit, you noticed the sarcasm :icon_evil:

I didn't even use the [sarcasm] *text* [/sarcasm] tags. How did you know I wasn't serious??? :icon_eek:

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser92119

lol i know where you are coming from, as it was a major debate on w42. agree to disagree?
*hands cookie as peace offering*

DeletedUser

lol i know where you are coming from, as it was a major debate on w42. agree to disagree?
*hands cookie as peace offering*

You mean you're seriously telling us you think that internalling grows a strong tribe? :icon_eek:
Damnit man, I honestly thought you were joking =3

Damn xD

Jack, sorry for what I said yesterday, I take everything back :icon_surprised:

<3

DeletedUser

I forgive you Jeroen <3 Please know there's a place out here for you if Insomnia takes a turn for the worse.

Any tribe would benefit from having you on board XD

DeletedUser

I forgive you Jeroen <3 Please know there's a place out here for you if Insomnia takes a turn for the worse.

Any tribe would benefit from having you on board XD

You know, I have other plans. This girl, you know, she doesn't get nobled, she doesn't lose her nukes (well, only once per month), she doesn't stack her villages... The only thing I have to be afraid of is that someone is sneaking into her to spy =P

Damn hell I'll be back at W57 though <3

DeletedUser

Don't you remember, I'm always here to save the day and make you happy =)

DeletedUser92119

You mean you're seriously telling us you think that internalling grows a strong tribe? :icon_eek:
Damnit man, I honestly thought you were joking =3

Damn xD

Jack, sorry for what I said yesterday, I take everything back :icon_surprised:

<3

haha well i have my reasons, mostly because i just like meeting new people ^_^

and yes, there is sarcasm in most of the posts i make :p

DeletedUser

Meeting new people is my main reason for playing this game. However I prefer to play this game well, and really get to know people, then that just when I get to really talk to someone, he/she's nobled... That seems really annoying to me. But hey, who am I?

/takes the cookie that was meant for Jack

Om nom nom

<3

DeletedUser92119

lol i like you. maybe our paths will cross someday. until then, enjoy the cookie ;)