K32 - The Very Hungry Caterpillar

DeletedUser

In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf.
One Sunday morning the warm sun came up and -pop- out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry catepillar. He started to look for some food.

On Monday he ate through one apple, but he was still hungry.

On Tuesday he ate through two pears,, but he was still hungry.

On Wednesday he ate through three plums but he was still hungry.

On Thursday he ate through 4 strawberries but he was still hungry.

On Friday he ate through 5 oranges but he was still hungry.

On Saturday he ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice cream cone, one pickle , one slice of swiss cheese,one slice of salami, one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake and one slice of watermelon, that night he had a stomachache.

The next was Sunday again and the caterpillar ate through one nice green leaf and after that he felt much better.Now he wasn't hungry anymore -and he wasn't little any more. He was a big fat caterpillar. He started to build a small house called a cocoon around himself. He stayed inside for more than two weeks. Then one day he nibbled a whole in the cocoon and pushed his way out, and..... he was a beautiful butterfly.

Here in K32 (And close neighbors of K32) I am starting a tribe. Currently at 2 members, we hope to slowly eat through tribes, day by day until we become a beautiful butterfly like :p or afljas.

My goal is for a smaller, more compact tribe of between 15-25 members. Very active and incredibly aggressive. Looking to have some fun messing with people out here on the rim.

If your interested, your best off mailing me in game under the same name.

DeletedUser94781

I love this story. XD I owned a copy ever since I could remember. <3

Unfortunately, I'm at K57. :C Would join if I were closer though. C: Good Luck, anyway.

DeletedUser

Well... I'm just glad to hear that there is a fan of the concept out there. I loved the story when I was a child, and going through some of my old stuff not a week ago I realized I had to make a tribe after it, lol.

Plus, I can see many, MANY PnP opportunities arising as a result of the name and story :p