K35 Player looking for a tribe

DeletedUser67840

Hi im a K35 player that is looking for a tribe im an experienced TW player been here a long time since world 4 i currently only play in world 29 as Godlike69, had to quit other worlds due to personal issues but im back for good bringing hell to K35 and i need a tribe IMG me to recruit me with what you and your tribe are about dont just invite me or ill see you as a nub.

Thanks,

:icon_cool:SiLlY MoRoN:icon_cool:

Last edited:

Wehrmachtreich

Duchy wants you but were in K44 but we are looking for those that have experience.

DeletedUser67840

i have experience i would be in K44 but i had somewhere to be so couldnt join when W36 started :icon_sad::icon_cry: i guess ill stay tribeless and kill some nubs:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser67840

IMG me to recruit me with what you and your tribe are about dont just invite me or ill see you as a nub.

IMG me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser67840

im starting to feel like im in the wrong K :icon_cry:

DeletedUser67840

im keeping this thread alive but i dont know why :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

it probably not just where people dont think is good the rim

DeletedUser67840

Hi im a K35 player that is looking for a tribe im an experienced TW player been here a long time since world 4 i currently only play in world 29 as Godlike69, had to quit other worlds due to personal issues but im back for good bringing hell to K35 and i need a tribe IMG me to recruit me with what you and your tribe are about dont just invite me or ill see you as a nub.

Thanks,

:icon_cool:SiLlY MoRoN:icon_cool:

(thought id repost as theres been a lot of spam)

Wehrmachtreich

Duchy is literally a tribe of where 5% of it is nobility, 10%Clergy 35% Knights 50% Peasents. Lol basically were 3+ years experienced guys trying something serious this time...

DeletedUser67840

:icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_cry: :icon_sad: no one loves me

DeletedUser

I do :$

I am in K35 but my tribe is full of friends.,. if you r intrested, mail me IG as MR tygerwout