K4 and K5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiercegoldfish

This is just to let players looking for recruitement in these K's know; PoLS is the major tribe both these K's. If you are in one of these K's, please look into us.
Requirements:
Must be over 50k pts
Must be forum active (regular checks are done to ensure this)
Must have good army (sitting may be done to check this)

Fiercegoldfish

Skip, seriusly, cut it out. Your just sour becuase you and i had a problem and you betrayed us and so we chose to attack you.

DeletedUser

No, sorry i take this back, someone hacked my account, i have respect, i would not post this... i have changed my password, sorry about this

Fiercegoldfish

"I am no longer on this world, thanks to the very dishonorable leaders of the tribe Pols, but i still am in the forums" sure skip. ile beleive that. not to mention that everything you posted reflects what youve sent me in mail. sorry gruntie for the off topic :(

DeletedUser

Cut the arguments out. This is not a place for any kind of spam.

DeletedUser

Owned by the GRUNTSTER!!!

I shall tend to agree with Skip, I have not heard about this tribe, and I will look into if they are worth their rank.

DeletedUser

They are not, and now they will die, ASBO has declared war on them, if you join this tribe, you will almost surly die

DeletedUser

I must admit I'm disappointed in you Skipp. By continually bagging and voicing your opinions on something you are not involved in doesn't do you justice. This doesn't make you look good. Please just let others do what they do and keep your dignity :)

DeletedUser

I always voice my opinion weather they like it or not.

The truth needs to get out somehow right!

DeletedUser

If it is done in an intelligent, consise way then yes the truth needs to be told.

When opinions and personal interests cloud what is said then no good can come of it. Silence can be the best way to make others look stupid. Speaking when its not required only makes the speaker look stupid. Dignity is not about being right. Know in yourself that you are right has to be more important than trying to convince others. In fact by bickering and squabbling like kids reduces the intellect of both parties in everyones eyes.

Sorry for going on about it but I wish fierce and skipp would stop the crap.
Really on what I've read I believe fierce is trying to ignore this spat but it keeps getting raised all too often.

DeletedUser

I completely agree, couldn't agree more, but I like arguing.

It has made me look stupid in the past. Now people think of it as a lifestyle.

If you would like to chat about this topic any further, please message me in game, as I will not be checking this section anymore.

DeletedUser

If it is done in an intelligent, consise way then yes the truth needs to be told.

When opinions and personal interests cloud what is said then no good can come of it. Silence can be the best way to make others look stupid. Speaking when its not required only makes the speaker look stupid. Dignity is not about being right. Know in yourself that you are right has to be more important than trying to convince others. In fact by bickering and squabbling like kids reduces the intellect of both parties in everyones eyes.

Sorry for going on about it but I wish fierce and skipp would stop the crap.
Really on what I've read I believe fierce is trying to ignore this spat but it keeps getting raised all too often.

I am sorry for my past, i am done with the crap... sorry to dissapoint you ARty

DeletedUser

hey if you are looking for a tribe in this area you can always ask me lol. we need members in these Ks and would love members over 3000 points and thats not a big ask.

DeletedUser

I suggest this topic gets closed, because this tribe is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.