DeletedUser

A very merry unbirthday to you!
Who me?
Yes, you!
Oh, me!
Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
A very merry unbirthday to you!

user_image.php

Yes that's right! Today is your very own UnBirthday and we're celebrating it by offering you a spot in the bestest tribe in all of K44
(please note that this statement is made for dramatic effect, and the Teacup foundation is in no way to be held responsible for the very possible failure of the Party! tribe).

I WANT TO HEAR MORE!!!

And rightfully so, old chap!

So like. We are a tribe. In K44. We are semi-serious, semi-skilled, semi-experienced and full-on awesome. We believe in having fun and we're willing to recruit anyone that shares our beliefs. It's okay if you're not a pro player, to be honest neither are we. We could probably learn a bit from each other though, yes?

Name: Tea Party
Tag: Party!
How do I get in? A sexy mail to TokyoTeacup in-game will be the starting point of the recruitment process.

DeletedUser

All parts of the OP are correct. Except, replace the 'semis' with 'not'.

DeletedUser

TokyoTeacup, you remind me of a guy I used to know
emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

...if you think it's you
emoticon-0129-call.gif

(^_^)

DeletedUser

Wowzah! I knew this thread would be a good idea. Two new recruits and a flirtatious maiden! :icon_redface: It's my lucky day.

DeletedUser

Pfft.

That's right. Ignore the Kettle where the magic happens. :(

Disclaimer: This post was not intended to be interpreted as sexual in any way. I mean tea making. o_O

Repinski

may I say that your avvy is adorable tokyo?

/me sweeps Valerie back under the bed. ADHD hasn't started yet! Stop franchising with zee enemy!

Oh fine. ADHD Spam away :icon_biggrin:

Good luck TT and KK and all the rest of Party!.

DeletedUser

5 new recruits so far! I think we're doing rather swell :)
Thanks for the encouragement everybody!

DeletedUser

I was quite serious Mr. TT :icon_wink:

(the post was not so much flirty as inquisitive :p)

DeletedUser

You stole my idea lol, I go for the largest Tea Party idea first, anyway good luck lol

Gargoylenite

flyingsilverwolf..mudkip is better than pikachu! jk pokemon rulz in general :icon_cool:

I like this tribe idea hehe sounds fun. If i join this world later i may hunt you down for an invite :lol:

DeletedUser

Teacup has been mass recruiting all day..
Teacup tired :icon_sad:

Gargoylenite

mass recruiting :icon_confused: I expected this to be an invite only tea party with requirements :icon_cry: OH well at least now i have a shot at joining if i play this world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh it is!
We have several requirements. To join us:

- You must like tea
- You must like kettles, teacups and napkins
- You must be cuddly wuddly

:)
Oh and.. Be in K44 of course :D