K44e

DeletedUser

K44E said:
We are a peaceful tribe and do not want to prey on the weak. This does not mean that we will not farm inactive villages; abandoned, barbarian or otherwise. Try not to farm active players, especially if in a tribe.

= fail. :icon_rolleyes:

Trying to find a ~half~ decent tribe in K44 and struggling atm, any recommendations? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yeah im trying to find a decent tribe in 44 too but i think ill wait a while and see what pops up though

DeletedUser

ooh I like pointwhores, cheap villages with nice buildings :D

DeletedUser

ooc may be promising, i might send a message to them

razer rapter

I'd just wait it out, see what happens after bp, then find a good tribe. That's what I'm doing, just I won't wait much longer after bp, just enough to get my od up some, then find a good tribe.

DeletedUser

I have a bunch of invites from 2-5 player tribes. I am waiting it out as well. Only 3-4 people in my 15 x 15 that seem to be growing much anyway i bet most will quit or ill farm them till they restart. I just looked at K44E they already have 99 players WOW mass recruit whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going solo 'til good tribes show themselves. :icon_cool:

razer rapter

i have 1 from a 1 member tribe, then 2 from rank 40-20 tribes, i forget where exactly.

DeletedUser

= fail. :icon_rolleyes:

Trying to find a ~half~ decent tribe in K44 and struggling atm, any recommendations? :icon_biggrin:

i recommend making your own tribe, that way you know it won't be all noobish :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i have 1 from a 1 member tribe, then 2 from rank 40-20 tribes, i forget where exactly.

Whats your experence in other worlds? My tribe MIGHT be looking for a few more players depending on how experenced they are. We can't claim to rule any K yet but thats because we are a bit a spread out(and we only have 21 members)...but look at it this way. All of that red means no limits on who you farm.

DeletedUser

TLM is recruiting.. but you need to fill out an application and if you fail you get shunned :icon_wink: waiting the rest of our members to join but you'll see a few people from world 17 CHE!!! and a few alias's:)

DeletedUser

TLM is recruiting.. but you need to fill out an application and if you fail you get shunned :icon_wink: waiting the rest of our members to join but you'll see a few people from world 17 CHE!!! and a few alias's:)

W17 che!!! is not the origional leadership so they cannot be counted as Che!!!.

DeletedUser

W17 che!!! is not the origional leadership so they cannot be counted as Che!!!.

:icon_eek: why does everybody always bring that up leave it in world 17.. OB and BH were the original leaders...

besides the point TLM > all :lol: or atleast i am :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: why does everybody always bring that up leave it in world 17.. OB and BH were the original leaders...

besides the point TLM > all :lol: or atleast i am :icon_wink:

The reason people bring it up, is because from what i heard, BH's leadership was taken from him, he did not give it up, therefore it was stolen, and should not carry the CHE!!! name

DeletedUser

The reason people bring it up, is because from what i heard, BH's leadership was taken from him, he did not give it up, therefore it was stolen, and should not carry the CHE!!! name

:icon_neutral: as i said before take if to world 17 if you really want to talk about it shlomzi will be happy to i'm sure.

As for this World its TLM and its very exclusive membership:icon_wink: i'm not sure u'd make the grade :) not really in the mood for arguing but feel free to message me ingame if you really want... just look up TLM and Armegars your man