K45

DeletedUser26793

Sigh.. the tribes in K45 look pretty damn worthless so far. Lucky me! I dont recognize any names. Any one know of a decent, none mass recruiting tribe in this K? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser15940

Sigh.. the tribes in K45 look pretty damn worthless so far. Lucky me! I dont recognize any names. Any one know of a decent, none mass recruiting tribe in this K? :icon_rolleyes:

sorry bub i dont. Less you restart in the south east ;)

DeletedUser15940

I see. Funny thing your not that far from me, i see what you did there :icon_razz: Im close enough to k55 to look there I suppose.

actually i didnt even look at your position. only your K## which you kindly posted.

Ill evaluate your position now though ;)

DeletedUser29738

:icon_neutral: how can you tell by now, we just started?

DeletedUser26793

by looking for names i know and realizing most the ones I looked at had generic profiles. My post served its purpose though :)

DeletedUser

Hello JT, I started out in k46, for the seventh time in my tw carrier :).

DeletedUser

Possibly Hazard. They're -R- on W12, done pretty well over there. I guess they like the magic of K54 :icon_smile:

mohs

O well, K45 will be the good K to be in then, it will show new powers in TW.

DeletedUser26793

Possibly Hazard. They're -R- on W12, done pretty well over there. I guess they like the magic of K54 :icon_smile:

I find it humorous that theres a tribe based on the Dukes of Hazzard and im not in it :p

DeletedUser

We be HUNGRY!!!!!
Yes, Hippos are there.:)