K46/36 Tribe Recruiting

DeletedUser

NACF, or the North American Coalition Force, is a tribe in continent 46 and continent 36. We are ranked #3 in continent 46 and #5 in continent 36. Our tribe is run by strong leaders and has an organized system of government and military. We are disciplined. We are strong. We are determined. Our tribe has defeated large 6000+ armies with our unique support system developed by our leaders.

As the players in continent 46 demand change from the old ways of the most experienced players making the most successful tribes and nobling all the newer players, NACF is here to demand reform. We believe that with a little help and experience, anyone can become a tribal wars legend.

Contact Trainus, rmatsu882, Camaro 68, or ComfortEagle for an invite.

Baramundi

This is a joke right, They ain't experienced, You have one player over 10K only one, The new tribe {NB} has 10 members 140,000 points and NACF has 74 members 210,000 points that's an example if i was to join a tribe out of those two i would pick {NB} they are new don't MASS recruit obviously more experienced.

Unless you want to compare to LToH, NACF 190K ODA 210,000 points 74 members, While LToH has only 40 members 750,000 points and 1.75 million ODA and they recruit in K46 and K36 so i reckon if anyone would like to join a tribe you would be the last to get them.

DeletedUser

This is a joke right, They ain't experienced, You have one player over 10K only one, The new tribe {NB} has 10 members 140,000 points and NACF has 74 members 210,000 points that's an example if i was to join a tribe out of those two i would pick {NB} they are new don't MASS recruit obviously more experienced.

Unless you want to compare to LToH, NACF 190K ODA 210,000 points 74 members, While LToH has only 40 members 750,000 points and 1.75 million ODA and they recruit in K46 and K36 so i reckon if anyone would like to join a tribe you would be the last to get them.

Maybe we should compare your tribe to NME. You lose. Get off your high horse and leave him alone.

DeletedUser

Sure lets see the stats with LToH to NME. Unless u were just joking.

ithinkyouracutey

Nme = 26 members: 824k points. ODA = 837,600 - albeit; they only formed around 1 week ago, so this amount of ODA is very good.

LToH = 39 members: 766,655 points. ODA = 1,85 Mio. Been around for quite awhile, so it doesnt look quite as impressive as NME's does.

You asked for it so I provided it :)

DeletedUser

We beat you in terms of ODA/perday; We beat you in points; we just win.

Don't flame other people for no reason at all.

Baramundi

We beat you in terms of ODA/perday; We beat you in points; we just win.

Don't flame other people for no reason at all.

Its not for no reason i just hate that tribe so much, Their former leader was Warrior1978 amd i didn't like him very much as a lot of people wouldn't and they keep trying threaten me i just laugh at them and they walk away in shame.

DeletedUser

That still doesn't mean you have to attack them - especially when they have new leaders.

DeletedUser

you fail

Baramundi

lol i fail considering i have over 50K soon to be 60K i don't think i fail, Please explain o_O

DeletedUser

NACF, or the North American Coalition Force, is a tribe in continent 46 and continent 36. We are ranked #3 in continent 46 and #5 in continent 36. Our tribe is run by strong leaders and has an organized system of government and military. We are disciplined. We are strong. We are determined. Our tribe has defeated large 6000+ armies with our unique support system developed by our leaders.

As the players in continent 46 demand change from the old ways of the most experienced players making the most successful tribes and nobling all the newer players, NACF is here to demand reform. We believe that with a little help and experience, anyone can become a tribal wars legend.

Contact Trainus, rmatsu882, Camaro 68, or ComfortEagle for an invite.

All I can say is if you join them.. We out number them in points oda and they have more members then us.. tells you something. Also we noble the villages we want from them at free will.. They dont even send support.. I would not recommend anyone join them.. Even if I was not co duke of ltoh. Really horrible tribe.. Leadership fail has already happened once.. Another stands up.. another will fall down.