K46 Neutral Discussion

DeletedUser

K46 -

Let's have an unbiased, neutral, and peaceful, discussion of what's going on in K46, shall we? If any of you are in the continent then I recommend you participate in this discussion just for the hell of it; maybe I'll post up screenshots of RTYE's forum, who knows.

~ truereazon

DeletedUser102425

I'm curious to hear what you have to say about the continent as I've found myself on the edge of it.

tagzy

Im in K44.. wtf is going on over there tghat deserves a thread? o.0

setorines

probably nothing too interesting, but it's something else to add to the forums for people to talk about. And these forums certainly have their dry spells. lol

tagzy

What has happened to TW. i used to play world 11 and you were an idiot if you weren't on the forums..
now nobody uses them.. whats with that..

DeletedUser

@Rock Bottom.

Well, it depends on the topic itself, there's plenty of things to discuss, we just haven't established one yet. As for my opinion of you and your tribe, I don't think your tribe will last another two weeks. I'm not saying this is a definite opinion, but it seems like ANL is really determined to take you out, and I think they will be able to.

As a clarification, I don't think this way because we're allied with them, as I did guarantee an unbiased discussion, I think so because your leader doesn't know how to lead. As for wars in general, specifically on the rim, it can be taken seriously even without nobles ready because we've managed to clear 4-5 hostile enemies in the continent and we forced them to restart; which is, technically a casualty for the enemy tribe.

Anyway, I genuinely think every tribe above us in K46 got their top 5oc rank through mass recruitment. Since we're discussing D.M I'll use them as an example, and sorry bud, I didn't intend to call your tribe out, you just happened to be in it. Now, D.M is a 48k point tribe with an OD of 42k, with 24k of it being its' ODA, and 18k of it being ODD.

With that being said I don't need to be allied with ANL to notice you were already under fire. NC is a 42k point tribe based in two continents (with its' K36 cluster being isolated), so we're basically 29k in K46, with, a 69k OD- 59k of it being our ODA, and the remaining 11k is ODD. Keep in mind we are heavily outnumbered because of you mass recruiting dukes (RTYE, RTY, D.M, ANL/ANA, etc).

satorbg

World 11 was fun as hell, although I only played at the beginning.

You know, both Ya Bro and OGRES can go paralelly into that continent if no serious tribe owns it by then :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sun & Moon are based on the K45-46 borderline ;p
tbh I'm only afraid of Doubt moving North into our k lol.

DeletedUser102425

I can agree with you that my current tribe, and perhaps many others will change shape in one form or another. The problem is that mass recruiting tribes run into spacing issues on church worlds when it comes time to nobling. I predict we'll see a lot of the top players from such tribes leaving and either joining an established premade, or forming something completely different.

DeletedUser

I'm on the K46/K47 border.

No real strong tribe activity as of yet, so I haven't allied myself with anyone. Not too sure how it'll end up, although Guardians of Valhalla seem to be coming out on top around me.

DeletedUser

Take this 'mass recruitment' comment with a grain of salt.

Anyone in a tribe ranked higher than truereazon has mass recruited according to him.

DeletedUser115083

Take this 'mass recruitment' comment with a grain of salt.

Anyone in a tribe ranked higher than truereazon has mass recruited according to him.

i look at NC and wonder why i dont just restart :|

DeletedUser

looking for a decent tribe

hi everyone!

i'm currently looking for a decent tribe in this continent.

can anyone recruit me please! i'm tired of applying already.

DeletedUser

ch0co b3ar, you've clearly missed the entire point of this discussion in which it was supposed to be strictly about K46, I wasn't speaking of any other tribe outside of the continent, nor do I claim to have any connection with any of them.

& to the other two; aTo is based in k36 so I don't know how relevant this discussion would be to you as K46 is our home k.

DeletedUser

hi everyone!

i'm currently looking for a decent tribe in this continent.

can anyone recruit me please! i'm tired of applying already.

I dunno about a tribe, but you are pretty close to me... Non-aggression pact?

DeletedUser

I'm in k46.

1RTYE54.41048
2ANL50.72349
3D.M49.56258
4NORSE47.29628
5NC30.74826

[spoil]
en76
Blue- RTYE Fam.
Red- ANL Fam.
Green- NC
White- Norse
Yellow- D.M[/spoil]

It's not a very impressive continent. 3/5 of top 5 are family tribes. 3/5 have full or nearly full members list. There's plenty of dead weight and slow growers in each tribe it looks like. I imagine either Ya Bro or Doubt coming in recruiting top players to their tribes, then taking over k46.

I predict we'll see a lot of the top players from such tribes leaving and either joining an established premade, or forming something completely different.
Would agree with this for the most part.

DeletedUser

Lol this is a pointless topic of discussion.

Stop wasting time on these forums and go farm please ;)

setorines

Lol you made an account on the externals just to tell people that they shouldn't use the externals?