K49 Tribe

DeletedUser

i will never be 15 this year this show stupid u r sabo... first u suck like hell instudies... sunbeams is way easier than sunnydale i saw ur chem adn science and other sub standard... they suck i did those in class 7... and i as i said shoudl ahve been in class9... i was in mastermind to 3 then wen tto another school who had no class3 so was dropped by 6 months...if i had gone to sunnydale class3 i would have been in my bros class and way above u guys... dont u feel shame losing to sum1 who is younegr and smarter than u r

DeletedUser

i will never be 15 this year this show stupid u r sabo... first u suck like hell instudies... sunbeams is way easier than sunnydale i saw ur chem adn science and other sub standard... they suck i did those in class 7... and i as i said shoudl ahve been in class9... i was in mastermind to 3 then wen tto another school who had no class3 so was dropped by 6 months...if i had gone to sunnydale class3 i would have been in my bros class and way above u guys... dont u feel shame losing to sum1 who is younegr and smarter than u r

OMG retard, you really overate yourself dont you? yeah you wont be 15 this, most probably 20 right? and no subeams is the best school, thats why everyone freaking says it is.. sunnydale is crap.. undserstand... its no wonder your still stuck with a 3rd class school... and if your soo good in studies, then sunnydales standard must really suck, cuz YOU are actually doing good. lmao.
you went to another school that had np class 3? what knda shit school is that? and btw, your bros 16, so dont hide behind the veils, we all know your a bloody liar.

DeletedUser

waht why would i lie asshole... what r u sayign i am good at studies... what am i lying about? yes? dont talk about stuff u dont know... lets ehar it whats ur class' highest sub taken?

DeletedUser

wait for sum days i am overthorwing u in poitns and ranking... see ur od rank...

DeletedUser

compare my od stats and urs adn u will see who is better i killed twice my points in opponents and u killed barely half

DeletedUser

compare my od stats and urs adn u will see who is better i killed twice my points in opponents and u killed barely half

oh really? why dont you attack me ALL by yourself and see whos better.

DeletedUser

hey this saboteur is just boasting he does not knwo anythign after jsut getting sum lectures from me he still sucks...i am way younger than him but he is dumber then me

its painful reading your posts :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This whole thread is painful...Why can't anyone speak proper English anymore?! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I read somewhere that sab cuts his wrists every time someone disses him on the forums.

DeletedUser

hey famzy! long time no see hows it hanging in RL?? cut my wrist? wow i wish i thought of that earlier cuz i end up tearing the rope everytime i try to hang myself due to my weight... (trust me, its nothing small)