K52 Generally meaningless commentary

DeletedUser102178

So from reading this thread, all I see is crying..
All FATE did was responded to a possible invasion, if a tribe moves in on your turf. Then you're going to have to wipe them out, even if they're small. Are they just going to wait for them to become big and threat, and then say. "Hey man, I'm going to attack you now. Prepare for a massive attack in 24HRs." <-- Very honorable but stupid.

This is tribal WARS, get use to the wars bro.

Then you apparently didn't read very far. Just don't post next time, it makes you look stupid.

netjakdim

All FATE did was responded to a possible invasion, if a tribe moves in on your turf.

I believe the very first post stated something like this
"He has allowed his tribe to violate a NAP and further declared war and attacked immediately despite his initial insistence on a 24 hour notice before attacking."

So you believe that the correct way to play this game is to first secure a NAP with a tribe and then turn around and attack them. It would be fun to take a poll and see what other posters think of leaders who do not regard their word so little as to break
NAPS or even Alliances. I personally would think that a NAP is just as important as an
alliance after all as leader it would have been my word at stake.

DeletedUser

It might also be noted that this was not a thread about crying over some wrong. Rather it was a simple statement regarding an act that was seen, by some, as dishonest. Their claim from the beginning seems to be that I was too aggressive and too brutish. Hardly the conduct of one who is "crying" about something on the boards.

Reference the admittedly brief PnP also posted for how we felt about entering into this war. You may notice that we are not begging others for help. We are not complaining about the size difference. In point of fact we are objecting to characterizations of this as an unfair fight or "gangbang." Frankly I was already a large threat. It was the opposing leadership that wanted 24 hour notice. Given the outcome I think it would be clear we are quite conversent with the concept of war.

DeletedUser

All FATE did was responded to a possible invasion, if a tribe moves in on your turf. Then you're going to have to wipe them out, even if they're small. Are they just going to wait for them to become big and threat, and then say. "Hey man, I'm going to attack you now. Prepare for a massive attack in 24HRs." <-- Very honorable but stupid.

This is tribal WARS, get use to the wars bro.

Well Some is taking sense. :) :)

Any way good war. :)

It would have ended up 1 village all, but the nap was declared when the village loyalty was at 8.

DeletedUser

had the village in question been nobled, there would have been no second nap and there would have been more caps, don't count yer chickens before they are hatched. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It seems that the war goes on.

Statistics

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BDSM
Side 2:
Tribes: FATE.
Players: xchemistx73

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,830
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,830

chart

[/spoil]

There nothing more to comment on just that "xchemistx73" either left of got kicked before the nobles hit.

Another slightly interesting fact that ExSilento has not had any serious attacks againts him, nor he had lots of struggiling with his conquers from FATE.

[spoil]
o5w77q.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well, you see I'm actually a point whore. I don't have any troops at all. . .

And Chemist was kicked for breaking the NAP and is being removed not as a FATE player.