K55... looking for decent tribe :)

DeletedUser

Who will take me aboard :)

I dont want to join any good tribe as they dont read here and they have theirs policy of recruiting...

I want just some regural normal TW tribe that stands out for nothing :)

DeletedUser12353

mmm there are few tribes who decent in k55 um silent and escape mail one? other then that rest are pritty average tbh but u say u dont wana good one so mayb EON or u cud go kings

DeletedUser

nah dont want to go to escape or silent... some random tribes... EON seems average... I will see

DeletedUser

-.- join EON and be farmed by our members, like the rest of them, your choice.

DeletedUser

haha... I challenge you from this very moment that you or your members try to take me out... be fair and use no more then 2-3 guys against me ;)

quicksilver99

I'll get my fearsome spearmen to take the marshmallows they've been toasting off the ends of their spears, and get headed your way.

DeletedUser

ok

I will prepare bed for you as by your OD I see you are killing around you like mad dog :)

DeletedUser

ow crapsy... sowwy didnt mean too... I am supposed to make people happy :)

DeletedUser12353

from my memory the topegi just became friends with was it misty? they didnt catch him. so just become friends with one tribes :)

donperryon

I left EON they are very spuradic and have no organization at all i'd rather get farmed then deal with that

DeletedUser

lol pm me ign ill look to see what i can do fer you lol were mostly K45 but we have some K55 im baron so i may get you in