K55

DeletedUser

Packed tighter than /enter own racial or prejudice or sexual remark here/ !! This is where the party is folks. Everyone restart join with another account just get over here! Ive got the glow sticks, you bring the E! Its an all night party!

DeletedUser

Yup its so packed here.
Gonna be fun :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

Packed tighter than a ship full of gay unemployed cuban illegal immigrants heading for USA.

Sorry.. a door I mean.

DeletedUser71925

Yup its so packed here.
Gonna be fun :eek:)

What are you doing here troll?

K55 is my continent, and I'm inviting everyone for an open-haus party.

DeletedUser

lol, I think the Fort Family Tribes must have been your first invite. What were you thinking, they're a virus man.

DeletedUser

i don't see anything but 15 blue dots and one yellow dot when i map the K
oh and a bunch of dull red ones too

DeletedUser71925

lol, I think the Fort Family Tribes must have been your first invite. What were you thinking, they're a virus man.

:/ I don't even know how to respond to that.

i don't see anything but 15 blue dots and one yellow dot when i map the K
oh and a bunch of dull red ones too

Well that's too bad then. I just see a whole heap of light-blue dots. For now anyway.:axemen:

DeletedUser

The start of the viral infection (aka, Fort Family).

FortFamilyTribe.png

DeletedUser

We will dominate this continent! :spear::heavycavalry::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Packed tighter than /enter own racial or prejudice or sexual remark here/ !! This is where the party is folks. Everyone restart join with another account just get over here! Ive got the glow sticks, you bring the E! Its an all night party!

I remember you from W40 was it you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Amazing how dense K55 is compared to the other continents. Everyone must be selecting SE in this world.

DeletedUser

What are you doing here troll?

K55 is my continent, and I'm inviting everyone for an open-haus party.

It's your K? Lol. Sorry buddy, you're not taking this K from me.

DeletedUser

I'll bring some cigars and bourbon as long as the music's good.

DeletedUser93598

We be listen to beethoven, so brin a heap of bourbon :icon_cool:

is heap the collective noun for bourbon? I would have guessed 'snoot' or 'snob' or 'ick'...yeah..I think that's it, an 'ick of burbon'.

Now, if you really want to be useful how about bringing along a vintage port (collective noun 'cellar').

but seriously...what is it with NW & SE on the worlds where you can pick your starting direction? Does no one love the SW??? It's visibly empty. (which is why we're happy in 55 <shrug>)