K56

yeil

There is more villages up for grabs there now as I have hit delete.

Have fun.

yeil

Baied ? I was negotiating joining static with you yesterday.

I am bored. There is no ops i can get involved with. I havn't been under attack since we was fighting coming. Im surrounded by friends so I have no decent sized targets.

bite.me

I was trying negotiating to joining static with you yesterday, and decided to go emo and delete when they rejected me
Corrected.

There is no ops i can get involved with. I havn't been under attack since we was fighting coming. Im surrounded by friends so I have no decent sized targets.
Why dont you attack me then? :icon_cry: I'm no friend, I hate everybody.

greenmonsta

Baied ? I was negotiating joining static with you yesterday.

I am bored. There is no ops i can get involved with. I havn't been under attack since we was fighting coming. Im surrounded by friends so I have no decent sized targets.

Thats kinda what happens when you make too many friends ;)

I did like your brand of P&P on the forums, it was better than most. Shame to see you go.

yeil

Corrected.

Why dont you attack me then? :icon_cry: I'm no friend, I hate everybody.

Haha your arrogance amuses me.

I spoken to GM yesterday and he was going to speak to the council today. When I woke up and logged in I looked at the map and decided to quit. I have no threats in my area. I was going to join static but Pack would be like internalling and the only other player near me that would put up a fight is LRD but I have been friendly with him too.

I don't see why im explaining my reasons to you. You took down an inactive account and now believe your a tw god? Pfft.

DeletedUser

So you huggled your area and then quit through lack of targets, Makes sense? :icon_rolleyes:

yeil

So you huggled your area and then quit through lack of targets, Makes sense? :icon_rolleyes:

Never hugged at all, Was friends with Dazari and co from when we used to speak when i was in orphan and started to speak to LRD when allos quit.

I removed the threats from the area before allos quit.

I have plently of targets in pack but seems there under ops from drama they wont put up much if any of a fight.

DeletedUser

Just re locate to the rim, like any top player does(has) once they're out of targets. Or if you're really looking for a challenge, locate into a core K.

Just fyi, you don't wanna attack Bitey (ZileroX) ... We're possibly the biggest turtled account on w53, despite our ODa :lol: :icon_redface: ... Srsly tho :icon_neutral:

Sad to see ya go anyways. Catch ya in a new world, possibly.

DeletedUser

Just fyi, you don't wanna attack Bitey (ZileroX) ... We're possibly the biggest turtled account on w53, despite our ODa :lol: :icon_redface: ... Srsly tho :icon_neutral:

I beg to differ on that one :lol:

DeletedUser

Gets flamed for moving south and now gets flamed for nobling our backline. Just can not do anything right these days

Hanz3l

Gets flamed for moving south and now gets flamed for nobling our backline. Just can not do anything right these days

Lol since before you where born.. Jeez you two even chose a wrong country :icon_razz:

DeletedUser20939

I don't think it is a flame because some in static did the same (me for example) before we decided to attack allos. plus nothing wrong with securing your back line

DeletedUser

Just re locate to the rim, like any top player does(has) once they're out of targets. Or if you're really looking for a challenge, locate into a core K.

Sad to see ya go anyways. Catch ya in a new world, possibly.

lol, could you get any more clustered? :lol:

kingjohan

Awh...That's a shame mate. We could've organised something together..:/ Would've been fun.