K63: "War" Declared by Last Legion Family

DeletedUser

Its one of those things that really doesn't make sense to me, but as I understand it, The Last Legion family has decided to declare war on the Flying Raccoons of War. Not really sure why this tribal family doesn't like us, I mean they give us all the resources our LCs can carry. I thought they were being friendly like that.

Anyway, here are the crappy war stats from the last 24 hours. I don't expect this to change any time in the near future as most of us were busy building troops rather than turboing straight to the academy.

Side 1:
Tribes: -FROW-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGlON LEG1ON LEG2ON
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

P.S. My comment about turboing to the academy really only applies to tribes at the level of my own (-FROW-) and the Last Legion family. I am fully aware that more experienced players have been able to make it to the academy by now and still have a nice fat troop count.

DeletedUser

your point is??

why post here if they declared the war and nothing has happened

DeletedUser

Just for the fun of it, spann94. That and to call them out. The whole "what is done in secret, is shouted from the roof tops..." thing.

DeletedUser

ah good point thanks nice way of words :)

any funny reports or mails

DeletedUser

Nothing yet, just the usual tough guys trying to posture right before their village is cleared. I will see if we can come up with anything more entertaining :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What the hell? farms aren't supposed to fight!

Anyway, as I get this, you already won the "war" by farming their players, so no need to say good luck...

DeletedUser

lol right..they lost before they started if you are farming them

DeletedUser

The winner of this war will soon be decided

I believe LEG1ON is going to win this world. Even though nothing haven't happen yet.

But most of leg1on members has an academy already. Just by looking at the point of veiw :icon_wink:

Now for the -FROW- members, they probably only have 3 or 4 noble mens ready to be launch toward there enemies. But the only thing is about them, do they have anuff troops to defend themselves incase of a income attack :icon_wink:

LEG1ON has about 3 of they're family tribe in the same continent. Only way for -FROW- to win this war is if they get there alliances involved.

DeletedUser

I believe LEG1ON is going to win this world. Even though nothing haven't happen yet.

But most of leg1on members has an academy already. Just by looking at the point of veiw :icon_wink:

Now for the -FROW- members, they probably only have 3 or 4 noble mens ready to be launch toward there enemies. But the only thing is about them, do they have anuff troops to defend themselves incase of a income attack :icon_wink:

LEG1ON has about 3 of they're family tribe in the same continent. Only way for -FROW- to win this war is if they get there alliances involved.

Why would they win? Cause they hug the best?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

O can i pwease join in on hugs i wuve them ask my tribe mates vampy and lisa

DeletedUser

Defender: waakoboom
Village: waakobooms village (338|607) K63

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 31.263 31.068 19.563 81894/84360

___

Who is farming who again?

DeletedUser

Dagnabit anyone want to give this noob here some family hugs and declare on me its quite fun imo

DeletedUser

I don't think I feel like declaring 2.5 K's away right now, but maybe later, ok :)

DeletedUser

So I was out on the continent, strolling along, when I thought I might drop in on my good buddy, jaideep. Word has it that the tribal family he leads is going to rule world 30, so why not learn how to play tribalwars by looking at how he built his village.

The defender has won
Date:___.Jan 18,2009 22:22
Luck:___.-16.3%
Morale:a.100%

Attacker:__Keltik
Village:___rKonohagakure (366|648) K63

Units:______
p1_1.jpg

Quantity:/._-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r5_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r

Defender:/rjaideep
Village:___rjaideeps village (324|620) K63

Units:______
p1_1.jpg

Quantity:/._-r0_-r_-r0_-r-r443-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r__22___-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r

Espionage:
Resources scouted:___
holz.png
6.340__
lehm.png
6.477__
eisen.png
Buildings:
Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 10)
Stable (Level 8)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 7)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 9)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 18)
Iron mine (Level 19)
Farm (Level 12)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 2)
Wall (Level 8)

Created using tw-stats reports converter

:icon_neutral: um... well... then again, maybe not. At least those 5 little scouts will get to come home all safe and sound.

Anyway, Acrium and crew, nice to see you. Lets make this farm war fun, shall we?