K76

DeletedUser

anyone in K76 willing to form an alliance with me and through that join a tribe together or co-run anyone available message me on my account world 62 and well see how it goes.

Spoons are deadly

anyone in K76 willing to form an alliance with me and through that join a tribe together or co-run anyone available message me on my account world 62 and well see how it goes.
I'll make an alliance with you (just kidding)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Spoons are deadly

Mate, make a tribe and we'll all join? (Apart from dominus, no one likes him)

DeletedUser106024

Am I too late :icon_confused:

DeletedUser93513

(facepalm) damn trolls.

Don't listen to them Asylum. They just want attention. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ill make an alliance with you

DeletedUser98636

I hope -Atreya is a lady :icon_redface: