Kaikura wishes K-T all the best for the Future

DeletedUser

My combi letter used here & in game...

Tribemates New and Old.

This is my last mail as Duke.

I have decided to stand down as Duke proudly of the tribe I created K-T.
As some of you know,some of you dont, so you will now,I have never been a Duke before (who would of guessed huh lol) Kaikura being Duke,let alone creating K-T was done so purly for players to have a home,so we could stick together as the tribe we were in back then GHOSTS sucked.Once players joined we were to decide who would run the show,in the end i was left standing and just continued to do my thing.

SHEEPS (my old tribemates from a former world,MCD W11) along with PL@GUE when it to was created along the lines of K-T (similar story kind of) at the beginning and ran by Turtle Sheep (former MCD from W11) Has helped carry K-T along in its early/mid days.
Finding them not long after creating K-T,proved to be an asset in most cases,and made me estatic (my only issue then was hrmmm continue with K-T or join my old mates and be a SHEEPS)
Both tribes saw benefits in us being here so we stayed.
K-T later on through its growth, trying for its own independance & to not be seen as SHEEPS "puppets" as many would say,proved to be challenging at the most time diplomatically.To my old tribemates,I apologize :p
As of now,PL@GUE are now ran by former HEAD Duke & I have no idea of the future of K-T & SHEEPS upon my departure.All the best to both tribes there!
A special Thank you to Alex (Ali Baa Baa) for your support and assistance in helping to shape K-T. (Once a Macedon always a Macedon,love you spunk)

K-T has come some far since its day of creation, players have come and gone,without you all, K-T would not be where it is today.

I Thank you for standing tall in K-T.

At this time,I am seeing players who have far more experienced skills in running a successful tribe then myself,with K-T where it currently stands I feel I am out of my depth & my lack of operating a tribe before is catching up with me (has been for some time,look at my own account,clearly nothing to boast about,I spent more time on the tribe and diplomacy then i did on myself personally in game & thru ego i didnt want to give up being duke of the tribe,I'm the first to admit im one sad looking duke lol) But i cannot be selfish,As my last act of Duke I am doing what i feel is the last thing i can do to provide the best possible chance & future for you guys (members) and K-T as a whole.

As stands, obs is Duke and djset1 is baron,judman (anthills former HERO Duke) i will persume he will be stepped up officially as baron or duke also by obs.Obs is in charge now and will appoint players.

K-T I thank you for being wonderful tribesmen & making my gameplay in W51 as enjoyable as it has been.

Kaikura Proud Dutchess of K-T!

DeletedUser

Best of Luck Kaikura <3

Gonna miss ya! Oh wait im talking to you right now on skype :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'll miss you Kaikura :icon_sad:

If you ever decide to come back let me know, I'll find you an account :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Bye kaikura, you were a good duke for the time I payed attention to what happened in our tribe :p

DeletedUser93941

Kai I have never meet you or spoken to you before but i Know well of K-T, You guys to this point have battled like one a top tribe could and you have respect for it Sadly K-T Is well as it looks running out of time and well I guess this is just another Blow for them and sadly aswell.

I wish You all the best dude.

Baron of AGG
King Boom II

DeletedUser

Take it easy mate, and thanks for putting in all the effort in running K-T. :)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
In the 'war' against Anthills and his buddies. K-T looked to me as though they ran straight through them. And took control of the situation.

A very well-run tribe, good luck in the future.

DeletedUser

(wave) Never knew you but by the looks of it those who did love you :)

Best of luck and I hope to see ya back here soon ;)

Wallam

Ha The one and only of course :p

Hahaha, I remember getting you exceptionally annoyed in w11, before passing your timezones to Attero (my tribe) so they could launch on you. :icon_razz:

You seem a lot different now though, more chilled. :)

Deleted User - 4669627

In the 'war' against Anthills and his buddies. K-T looked to me as though they ran straight through them. And took control of the situation.

A very well-run tribe, good luck in the future.

i think in the spirit of the post i will just let that one go :p

good luck in whatever you do next Kai

DeletedUser

A lot of respect and thanks to a leader that showed me back at the beginning of the world that a small tribe with it's "cachy" name will just pop out of nowhere and reach top 10 at this time. Didn't trust them then, I respect them now.

I stopped playing this game about a month ago due to personal life issues, but still I hated leaving it cause I liked how we disappointed a lot of people who wanted us to be over by now. My account is still there, that's why I love these guys :p

From my side, thanks to all K-T. ex-members and not, and I hope they continue like this and make a mark on this world :)