Kamaliut the AllStar

AWKD

I make it clear with booza before joining...
I told him that I wont support/attack any azra member

and I told him that I wouldnt participate on moogle war, if it happes, that was because I had some friends(mitsche and rihiter) in there
but after they joined us, I hadnt any feeling about them

plz stop asking to withdraw those supports, because I wont
if those 3 D are hurting you, then tell me that you dont like me here, and I'll leave simply... that's not a big deal...

This guy is soooo awesome, runs his mouth on the forum all day long, see his tribe go to crap, then tries to come to RT making special rules for himself. LOL

Rule

1. I will support Lost V because we hug alot, even though the troops I am supporting him with will kill my tribe members troops upon attack

2. I wont fight against Moogle cause they tell me how cool I am

3. Does it really matter?

This guy is selfish and a joke and I suggest when he comes a calling to your tribe you give him the nOOB inteview cause he smells colors, and will do as he feels regardless who it hurts. LOL whadda bum

Turns out nobody in RT is bigger or more important than the tribe take this as a life lesson

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought booza offered for him to become RT's co-duke. As far as i see it, RT need him more than he needs RT.

AWKD

I thought booza offered for him to become RT's co-duke. As far as i see it, RT need him more than he needs RT.

Naw turns out we investigated him and we decided to go in a different direction, so with your point of view being as it is, it must be telling of his worth that we booted him huh?

Leadership is about sacrifice and humility not special treatment and priviledge if you disagree then you follow him into battle.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This guy is soooo awesome, runs his mouth on the forum all day long, see his tribe go to crap, then tries to come to RT making special rules for himself. LOL

Rule

1. I will support Lost V because we hug alot, even though the troops I am supporting him with will kill my tribe members troops upon attack

2. I wont fight against Moogle cause they tell me how cool I am

3. Does it really matter?

This guy is selfish and a joke and I suggest when he comes a calling to your tribe you give him the nOOB inteview cause he smells colors, and will do as he feels regardless who it hurts. LOL whadda bum

Turns out nobody in RT is bigger or more important than the tribe take this as a life lesson

when a coward talk :D

shut up m8

that is really ridiculous that things are like that in RT

kubic made a topic in forum to argue with booza, their duke
they all have issue with each other.... all players in RT
what a shame
and I saw that kubic is using me for his purpose, so i tryed to make those clear...

RT must solve its interval issues before some dumpass like you start talking against me like this lol

AWKD

when a coward talk :D

shut up m8

that is really ridiculous that things are like that in RT

kubic made a topic in forum to argue with booza, their duke
they all have issue with each other.... all players in RT
what a shame
and I saw that kubic is using me for his purpose, so i tryed to make those clear...

RT must solve its interval issues before some dumpass like you start talking against me like this lol

Well we are definitely on our way arent we it took about 11 secs for us to see where your loyalties lie and how important you feel you are so good riddance tell someone else about how awesome you are

DeletedUser

ow...
so, continue it noob
I like noobs, I like bullshitters more :D
and you are both, so continue it lol

AWKD

ow...
so, continue it noob
I like noobs, I like bullshitters more :D
and you are both, so continue it lol

Truth be told I am not or never was interested in your pissing contest jus wanted to be a friend to the rest of world 26 and make them very aware of what they would be getting had they brought you into their tribe. You have been very helpful illustrating that for them so I wish to thank you as you have painted the picture very clear and concise!

DeletedUser

RT needs him like a kick in the mouth. He is not a good leader. I joined his tribe in Reborn expecting great things, and was sorely dissapointed when he started a war and then left everyone to fend for themselves while he took over gifted and inactives.

Kamaliut was supporting the enemy. Noone is argueing that. He said so himself. That is clearly a d**k move and should not be tolerated.

I have NEVER seen him take an enemy village in any war he has ever been in. RT does not need the extra points, and that is all kamaliut is good for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

shut up coward
a guys like you... who dont do anything in a war except leaving tribe and joining enemy tribe instead, so, shut up coward

I played with lewin account and kicked kilianzac and valtrag's ass
I played with xxxmartinsxxx's acount and start kicking nunega's ass
I played with my account and kicked opilop's ass from k64
I played with Mysticalrevan'a account and kicked RT's ass with defending againt them

but, look at what you did till now, a truely pointwhore is talking about my wars...
so ridiculous

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: kamaliut Lewin xxxmartinsxxx

Side 2:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 7
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 353,121
Side 2: 65,886
Difference: 287,235

image.php

DeletedUser

lol

shut up coward
a guys like you... who dont do anything in a war except leaving tribe and joining enemy tribe instead, so, shut up coward

I played with lewin account and kicked kilianzac and valtrag's ass
I played with xxxmartinsxxx's acount and start kicking nunega's ass
I played with my account and kicked opilop's ass from k64
I played with Mysticalrevan'a account and kicked RT's ass with defending againt them

but, look at what you did till now, a truely pointwhore is talking about my wars...
so ridiculous

I was winning my war against RT. I was up 7 villages against them when I decided I was the only one fighting a war that was started by you. I joined them because I wanted a tribe that had SOME leadership.

DeletedUser

lol
look at that tribe's forum
a leadership?!!

your guys are insulting him all over the forum
even kubic, that one who hate booza... he said in hidden forum that he dosnt have problem with me, he has with booza...

so, stop bulshiting about leadership, when your new tribe has many problems with it
coward

AWKD

Interesting that Kamaliut takes sooo much credit while throwing his tribemembers under the bus so quickly? Hmm.....

I guess I wasnt so far offbase was I Kam? Your the best player ever arent you? Your the most important player in w26 arent you? Where do I join the fan club?

DeletedUser

shut your mouth AWKD
who was the one who created this topic?
who was the one start insulting his newly tribemate?

so, just shut up when you dont know anything about a game, friendship and respects

AWKD

shut your mouth AWKD
who was the one who created this topic?
who was the one start insulting his newly tribemate?

so, just shut up when you dont know anything about a game, friendship and respects

All I did was ask a couple good questions, I did not know you would have your whole world/character/motives unravel on you?

I started this topic as I have said earlier to serve as warning of sorts to others who possibly could fall prey to your brand of self-serving arrogant behavior that RT fell victim to momentarily. I look at it as community service and it is my pleasure to take your hurtful words if it helps other to avoid your brand of egotistical terrorism.

DeletedUser

like how you like talking
continue it noob...
you are good at using words...
l

ow, so you just asked some questions?
hmmm?
right after sqid kicked me? in public forum... hmmm?
is that how you act against new members in RT?
lol