Karma..

Nickovitshj

Because Karma benefited the most from being in FnB, and she also was the first to attack us.
That combined with her being #1 makes it undeserved and if not now, later she'll meet someone with the same amount of points, but with the actual skill to take her down.

Nickovitshj

rank 1 player accused of betrayal?
HERE is a story!

here is what little I know...

karma began as fnb, named his 1st conquer for his fnb mate Ismail
left fnb for axe, days after taking an fnb internal
takes 2 more fnb villages days later
gets called a traitor by an fnb player days later
a few days later gets conquered by the very Ismail his 1st village is named for

yet this gets little attention?

I'll get you the scoop for some pp ;)

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with a half merge this early in the game. It is hard to say who is playing serious and as a consequence the better players(or pp boosters in this stage) wil get together in one tribe and leave out the lower point players.

However when this happens i do not agree on taking interns first/attacking them right afther. There should be at least 5 days of cooldown period for the members to prepare and get familiar with the new situation.

Furthermore, i do not expect Karma to stat at the top for another week. PP boosting has its limits and farm will take over quickly.
For example you would need alot of pp to buy the +/- 650k resources i farmed yesterday. So the active experienced accounts will catch up soon enough if you ask me.

I'm eager to see how it develops anyway :D

Goddess Bestla

Hello peeps :)

Just wanted to clear up a few things here.

1. The 2 barbs I took were from players that quit while I was nobling them.
2. The vill that Ismail took from me? I prenobled for him but my 3 nobles decided to take the vill instead. So I once again got the loyalty down on it so Ismail could take it.
3. PP. hmmm I'm sure if you had it you would use it also.
4. 2 internals from FnB. Those 2 players joined my account
5. Backstabbing FnB. They attacked first.
6. Why did I leave? Council sucked.

Anything else?

Sandra
Karma.. Account

DeletedUser

Hello peeps :)

Just wanted to clear up a few things here.

1. The 2 barbs I took were from players that quit while I was nobling them.
2. The vill that Ismail took from me? I prenobled for him but my 3 nobles decided to take the vill instead. So I once again got the loyalty down on it so Ismail could take it.
3. PP. hmmm I'm sure if you had it you would use it also.
4. 2 internals from FnB. Those 2 players joined my account
5. Backstabbing FnB. They attacked first.
6. Why did I leave? Council sucked.

Anything else?

Sandra
Karma.. Account

I appreciate your response and the other side of the story.
Yet i find it strange FnB decides to attack you (no i'm not saying your lying i just think they are stupid if they did so)
Furthermore, we will see how you will do and if your able to stay on top for much longer. (i still doubt it)

DeletedUser

The 2nd post was written at 9:45 pm on Monday. It is now Thursday 8:30 am.

So lets see here we are over 10k villages plundered.

Rank 4 ODA.

Rank 18 ODA in a day.

Rank 39 Res plundered in a day.

Rank 98 villages plundered in a day.

Next...

Where are the days this game wasn't p2p, actually surprised the game survived knowing it is.

(Hate the game not the players)

It was offered to you to join an account (Greedy players never win) Of which you are.

haha come join my acc... To which your reply was: My own account is doing to well to consider that atm haha (Perhaps playing the game a little different could benefit you?)

From what i've seen i wouldn't even want to know. (Perhaps you should stay quiet until you know who plays the account) After all it is hard to defeat a 24/7 account)

I'll get you the scoop for some pp #Hypocrite

But what I want you to explain to me is how I am rank 4 in ODA but you are complaining about me getting internals XD XD XD

-Trav1s-

Karma..

Nickovitshj

Not hard getting #4 ODA if you boosted yourself to #1 you hypocrite

Nickovitshj

Goes to show you wasted your troops on some others people to finally get some villa's yourself really

DeletedUser

Oh so you're mad that I boosted to get troops?

Sounds like smart play to me...

However the next time you choose to talk sh*t...please...please find something better to complain about than a player who pp boosted to get some troops fast.

DeletedUser

And as I go on to read other forum posts, you are begging for pp...get out of here kid.

Please read my profile, if you don't understand it, just ask. Don't complain.

Nickovitshj

Plis gib me pp , seems like you have more then enough anyway. As cry me said, you'll dissapear out of that top 20 real fast. Gotta make room for the skilled players huh

Deleted User - 4669627

Oh so you're mad that I boosted to get troops?

Sounds like smart play to me...

However the next time you choose to talk sh*t...please...please find something better to complain about than a player who pp boosted to get some troops fast.
well argued tbh, especially the misdirection, not calling it intentional, clearly you're not up to date in the forum news

the worst accusation against you seems to be that you attacked your former mates
you discussed everything but that?

Deleted User - 4669627

Plis gib me pp , seems like you have more then enough anyway. As cry me said, you'll dissapear out of that top 20 real fast. Gotta make room for the skilled players huh
this thread should have been strong competition, at least, for top story of the week, but Cueball's thread (potash created it, but cueball owned it) is 5 pages :eek:
Pink's thread is 4, my own got to 3 before being closed
maybe I played a factor though, I posted elsewhere but not here :(
had no idea who karma was, I'm new to w94 & don't play w94
oddly, I am friends with Ismail :oops:
so I sort of had the scoop from both sides already

in addition, I already gave nicko pp :rolleyes:

still, I respect his choice to stay on his account & in fnb ;)
considering how many of those 9 who joined axe never became anything, while nick became top 100, I have to imagine he had lots of options, not just the offer to Co jobless

I respect that nick isn't just vocal in forums, but he called out the rank 1 account

so...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLMFlmVTNBaW1Pdk0/view?usp=drivesdk

buy some troops, you got their attention now ;)

Nickovitshj

Shahyd, i never got offered to join any other tribes so it made no sense to leave FnB.
Also i must say i never had any reason to do so. FnB will stay around for a while, I'll never say the same of axe.

Joining jobless would have meant i made all the progress for pretty much nothing really.
Also i'm gonna get some co-players on my account real soon. So progress should be getting even beter.

DeletedUser

the worst accusation against you seems to be that you attacked your former mates

I have only been apart of this account while it has been in axe.

However I am winning w80/89/91 and I won w88. I plan on making w94 another just the usual for me now.

-Trav1s-

Nickovitshj

I have only been apart of this account while it has been in axe.

However I am winning w80/89/91 and I won w88. I plan on making w94 another just the usual for me now.

-Trav1s-
Well that's easy if you join a top 5 account whule the world is already going isn't it?

DeletedUser

I didn't join, I was asked.

There is a huge difference. So continue to run your mouth, Fnb will be gone sooner than later.

Nickovitshj

I didn't join, I was asked.

There is a huge difference. So continue to run your mouth, Fnb will be gone sooner than later.

So despite the boosting they still needed a somewhat experienced player.
Wonder what would've happened if they didn't get 10 people to join their account.