Kash's Sig Shop

Kash2Smash

Kash2smashSigShopBanner.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys, Welcome!

Here you can order me to make your sigs :) You just need to do the follolowing things:

1) Give me the pictures you want to add. (Use: PlanetRenders.net for your pics, they have nice ones)
2) Give me the text you want to add.
3) Give me your signature dimensions (size)

and Bam! Your sig shall be ready :icon_wink: I will provide you with the link you need for the sig or you can just copy the link. All this for free :icon_biggrin:. Below are some of the examples of my previous sigs made:

Untitled-1.jpg

W37sigchess1.jpg

nodnwed.jpg

WanganScans.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Sign2.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg

kash.jpg

"To add the signatures to retain its quality without the forum automatically squishing it, you have to

-Right click the image
-Click 'save image address'
-go into CP>Signature and write

A lot of the signatures get downsized and loses its quality if you attempt to upload it through the forum.

Also - Limits on signatures are 700 width, 80 height. (60 only if you wish to add text into your signature area aswell)"
(TicTocBoom)

Hope you enjoyed them. You just need to place an order and i will try to get it done :) Purpose of this shop is that many people have been creating signatures for people which i consider it being generous. I might as well just make their burden less and want to make sigs for others. Lets see how this turns out to be :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser57030

Can you help me make one?

DeletedUser57030

Will mail you all the info to your w36 acc. =D

DeletedUser

can you make me one please. Can it have Jedi!, Chess! and Rawr! on it

rbh135

If possible, I would like this one:
Epic!
and would like written on it the following:
RBH135
W9 DNS
W10 Borg
W37 PCP
not necessarily in that order
and if you can put some other pics of a green lantern if that one pic is not enough...