Kata Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello!
This is a big post, so bare with me!
(PREMIUM ACCOUNT IN 2 DAYS, BARE WITH ME FOR THE TRIBE PIC)

Navigation
---------------------------------------
1. Intro
2. Recruitment
3. Allys/NAP
4. Tribal Branches
5. Final Words from me!
---------------------------------------

1. Intro
I am by far not a new player at tribal wars! I started playing in 2006 and have been on and off it since.
Through my time, I have seen godly tribes formed with great communities, some people may know the Aten tribes on World 2, which is a perfect example of great coordination between tribes.
I created this tribe, Kata, to attempt to relive the Aten experience!
By default, I would expect members of Kata to know how to play the game, if not be a veteran player.

2. Recruitment
Anyone who wishes to join AtenSE must be within the south east zones. Round about K56 and K46. IF YOU AREN'T NEAR THOSE ZONES DON'T WORRY! We are attempting to form branched tribes within the world to accommodate for different continents You must have a decent knowledge of the game, and of course the commitment to play it!
We are a friendly tribe, however aggression is also needed in order to survive. For now, there are no troop limits at the moment!
To recruit, message me ingame. My ingame name is VitalSignal! (No "inv me plz" messages or ignore)

3.Allys
To apply to become an Ally or NAP, please message me ingame. We expect Allys to help us in combat and to be loyal, as we will do the same. Please don't send me the message "cn we plz be allis?" because I will ignore you.
I would also love a reason why you would like to be an Ally or NAP, but it isnt necessary!

4.Tribal Branches
If anyone here is not in the recruiting regions, you can send me a message ingame to apply for a tribal branch!
Basically, if you think you are a decent leader and mature enough for the responsibility, you can make a tribe under the Kata name. For example, if you are in the North West, you will be named KataNW. We will automatically be allies and share our NAPS. Constant contant between branch leaders must be kept to keep this system alive.
Only serious offers to be mailed to be, I would expect a decent sized mail :)

5. Final Word
Thank you for reading this far. I have put alot of effort into this, and I would love it to succeed. As I mentioned above, all enquiries must be made ingame!
Thank you all!
VitalSignal