KATA: We are the best

Matflan50

You mean you never tried joining forces with NMS then becoming so annoying and inept they threw the whole deal away ?

Damn and there I was thinking that was your master plan all along...

What the HELL are you talking about? :icon_rolleyes:
If you don't know who I am don't post, idiot.

DeletedUser

The funny part is that once upon a time mattflan was the most hated player on W40 by the majority of the community (although admired by many in his own tribe).

For a while SQUAD were the largest tribe on W40, before the merger of NMS & the original Kata players.
There are actually a small handful of SQUAD ex-members left on W40.

But TW moves quickly: outrage fades to resentment, which fades to bemusement & eventually is almost forgotten altogether.

Some of us remember you though... & your promise of a secret plan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The funny part is that
Some of us remember you though... & your promise of a secret plan :icon_wink:
SECRET PLAN <roll on some more pom-pom-girls> HO-HA-RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH-HO-RA!!!!

Now that we've established, KATA had the first zillion OD<stuff>, and we KNOW that the secret plan is brewing, lets go for some more KATA team boosting:

You have how many fakes in flight at present??
When is the strike date again?? I've got time frames, but I'd like us to reschedule it, as I'll be diving and since I know you have barb issues and like the fight, I'd think we need to get a schedule going there as secret plans don't work out, as you've experienced there first hand

Yours the General Loudmouth and Point-whore

PS: When you chat again to Ra-Catherine, sent my regards and mention the secret SuperTribe looks impressive, and do ask Trey how the hotel was... our comms got interrupted that Monday :(

DeletedUser

If you don't know who I am don't post, idiot.

Meh mattflapper one time duke of squad the man with a master plan to take over the world and then... disappeared :)

Somehow ended up on uk6 where you got roundly mocked by all on the externals

Am I getting close ? ;)

DeletedUser90935

Just a quick update - a few changes

1 KataklysmiC 2.589,18 Mio.
2 Devastation 1.413,59 Mio.
3 Casus Belli 1.249,35 Mio.
4 UN W40 837,10 Mio.
5 The Black Knights 391,02 Mio.
6 WarMakers 110,63 Mio.
7 Knights of Honor 80,89 Mio.
8 KoulrophobiA 52,83 Mio.
9 The Crusaders 44,81 Mio.
10 Thorn in k29 44,09 Mio.
11 Legendary Trojan Warriors 42,97 Mio.
12 The TiGER Empire 35,13 Mio.
13 STORM RIDERS 29,97 Mio.
14 Pirates Peril 25,05 Mio.
15 No Surrender 20,13 Mio.
16 The Black Knights Academy 18,90 Mio.
17 Lone Wolves 8,21 Mio.
18 HARD 8,19 Mio.
19 Valar Morghulis 5,23 Mio.
20 GodsArmy 4,88 Mio.

DeletedUser

Just a quick update - a few changes

1 KataklysmiC 2.589,18 Mio.
2 Devastation 1.413,59 Mio.

<yawn>

Darn slow in making cleanup of this world... perhaps you should check out some farming bots :D

DeletedUser

More accounts are going every week & half price coins will arrive soonish lol.

Of course it will take a while for our 100ish players to kill & eat the rest of the world - expecting us to do it overnight is just silly.

DeletedUser90935

More accounts are going every week & half price coins will arrive soonish lol.

Of course it will take a while for our 100ish players to kill & eat the rest of the world - expecting us to do it overnight is just silly.

But to anyone that wants to know, all I can say is just hang tight. We will get to you soon. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser90935

lol, slowly working on heading north and west. Just give me some time. Still have 9 k's from my closest position, so will be a little bit. But again don't worry. :icon_wink: