KataklysmiC All Nighter!

DeletedUser

No. You have gone for a soothing blue colour, which makes reading your scurvy language easy and a delight. The green is physically offensive to my senses, which is counterproductive to a poster on a public forum. It creates annoyance in those attempting to read the post. I was attempting to keep up with what I understood was a player holding their own quite well in a fight, now I just want the green to end, that happens when the player is nobled.

Thankyou; and yes, this. I thought it was just me being colourblind that made it so irritating. Please if you have any respect for our eyes change it to a darker green? It really is quite eyesore. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser111495

Im just happy that ANL will not be around for much longer :)

DeletedUser

We will still be here ofc. Kata have burned nuke, upon nuke on our villas, and we have still taken 3 villas of you while also fighting another war. I admit we've made some mistakes, and I dont know who you talked to cause you never came to any one of the leadership to resolve the problems core.... You also claim we got support from Temper, which we did not, and yet you yourself admited to recruiting just to support your front lines... We never did any of that, and you have almost 4 times our members in one area to burn troops on us, and yet you have only capped 2 more villas than us? Does that not ring alarm bells?

The only reason you've taken villas is your persistent kamikaze nuke tactics... ANL isnt the tribe, or the names, its the players behind it who have proved time and time again that with their teamwork and coordination, we can put up an easy enough fight against 2 tribes both with almost 4 times our numbers, while still continuing to grow. On top of that, only one of our wars were expected. Your edging it on stats, but in reality your losing a hell of a lot more than us. The villas you have taken have mainly been the more Isolated ones. Likelyhood of you taking more? not that hight tbh.

DeletedUser99565

[spoil]
We will still be here ofc. Kata have burned nuke, upon nuke on our villas, and we have still taken 3 villas of you while also fighting another war. I admit we've made some mistakes, and I dont know who you talked to cause you never came to any one of the leadership to resolve the problems core.... You also claim we got support from Temper, which we did not, and yet you yourself admited to recruiting just to support your front lines... We never did any of that, and you have almost 4 times our members in one area to burn troops on us, and yet you have only capped 2 more villas than us? Does that not ring alarm bells?

The only reason you've taken villas is your persistent kamikaze nuke tactics... ANL isnt the tribe, or the names, its the players behind it who have proved time and time again that with their teamwork and coordination, we can put up an easy enough fight against 2 tribes both with almost 4 times our numbers, while still continuing to grow. On top of that, only one of our wars were expected. Your edging it on stats, but in reality your losing a hell of a lot more than us. The villas you have taken have mainly been the more Isolated ones. Likelyhood of you taking more? not that hight tbh.
[/spoil]

Oooh baby I love when you talk dirty :p
And I love ANL. Our tribe is ze brest!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

Lol Tasha The different between you and me is I admit. I did recruit players who in other circumstances I wouldnt have. I am not a fond of turtles. Doesn't mean they are bad players or anything. Also I didnt just beg everyone in the region for support like I know few of your member did. You can be in-denial but truth is the truth. ANL is not a tribe a cluster of over rated arrogance who needed to put in their place and exactly what we have been doing. Lol @ Burning nuke after nuke does that mean only defensive strategy your teamwork came up with is Stacking? I could throw everything right back at you with a more logical base line but I will do a full stop instead.

And Matthew Thank you.. Where did you disappear again.

DeletedUser110642

i agree the bright green is awful i now just ski your posts hurts too much, definitely go for dark green and do us all a favour.

DeletedUser97878

Whats wrong with bright green :icon_twisted:

Looks like an interesting war however, go KataC :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

And Matthew Thank you.. Where did you disappear again.

Never disappeared, I've always had to maintain that stupid W61 account :icon_confused: And now i'm busy getting haters. :lol:

But still, always missed sharky's posts, even back in w40. Just curious, are yeah its me, Bastille (players not originally from KATA), procthewalk...etc playing?

DeletedUser94391

was why i said very few :icon_razz:. Markus is here as well

DeletedUser

I think she would probably stop writting in this worlds forum so the immediate problem would be solved.....

Soooo.... any more battles or was that it?

DeletedUser99565

I think she would probably stop writting in this worlds forum so the immediate problem would be solved.....

Soooo.... any more battles or was that it?

I believe theres still a few more skirmishes. They seem to be focusing on a few players such as Diamond Kitty and Raven Riley.

It's pretty much just a friendly competition we are having. Ya know?

Last edited by a moderator: