Kellog = disturbed o.O

DeletedUser

anonymous said:
I hate kellog... my friend was in their tribe and i looked at their forums and they had a LOVE forum where they were all having verbal sex... its freeky...
This is what a player of my tribe wrote.

Damn Kellog with their beastialities :p

DeletedUser

damn! I've been inactive for 3 days O.O! gotta go on now

DeletedUser

here's a screenshot of our love room:

kellog.jpg

and here's another one

kellog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah never mind, I allready have to much spam in my tribe, gotta keep it functional and I think we'll lose our entire functionality if we share a forum with you :p

DeletedUser

We got a shared forum in the HC between Clear! and IMK:p

But kellog disbanded :( I guess we won't be seeing them on the forums anymore :(

DeletedUser50733

We got a shared forum in the HC between Clear! and IMK:p

But kellog disbanded :( I guess we won't be seeing them on the forums anymore :(

Still here! And life are still trying to take me out :lol: 3 weeks after they started lmao! Just not gonna spam as much now, got banned for the last episode we had :icon_razz:

All I will say now is this:

Kellogg will return! I swear now that one day Kellog will return to grace this world, by my hand or someone elses.

DeletedUser50733

who's getting gangbanged?!
can i join in?!?!
pretty please

Gangbang Life if you want to gangbang someone! They tried to do it to me :lol: 3 weeks later I am still here with more villages than when they started haha, and I am only a small guy, a poor defenseless but at the same time irresistable small guy :icon_cool: and I need some beautiful lady with lots of troops and villages to come save me! I even offer a rather delicious reward!! Any takers? :icon_razz: