Khare's 3 month plan

DeletedUser74275

That title sends a shudder down my spine, i dont know about anyone else? :lol:

So what do we all believe is Khares 3 month plan since he got rimmed (lol) by me and mikebiscuit :icon_wink:

Khare has been speaking in codes ever since his disrespectful spouting to Anom and Clear! in general

i was dismissed from clear! on 28th July, Khare was rimmed two weeks later than that...so i make it 7 weeks in to Khare's rebirth/ingenius plan

Is Khare going to obtain an account in the tribe that he was bigging up before his disappreance, his brothers in T4H? because right now they are literally the four horsemen, but those horsies are finished!

The next bit of coding was about a player who would be a great leader but has never made a PnP post, Snow White?

I personally think Khare will return with 68 points and a message saying we cannot attack this donkey as he has a order of protection for 20 days, which would be a huge disappointment, pretty much like our 2 v 2, where he barely sent a single attack at me

ALL TALK NO FIGHT

Stats dont lie, Donkeys Do!

DeletedUser

i got all his incomings, and he got no reports from his attacks :)

DeletedUser74275

>dead khare nukes :)< » Create folderSubjectReceived

Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (300|730) K73 Aug 07,2010 07:24
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (298|727) K72 Aug 07,2010 06:27
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (296|757) K72 Aug 07,2010 00:24
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (301|756) K73 Aug 06,2010 23:06
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (302|731) K73 Aug 06,2010 20:46
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (301|733) K73 Aug 06,2010 20:14
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (311|723) K73 Aug 06,2010 20:02
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (304|740) K73 Aug 06,2010 19:37
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (307|721) K73 Aug 06,2010 18:10
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (302|729) K73 Aug 06,2010 17:31
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (306|726) K73 Aug 06,2010 16:57
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (306|729) K73 Aug 06,2010 15:45
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (307|752) K73 Aug 06,2010 15:30
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (310|717) K73 Aug 06,2010 15:20
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (304|746) K73 Aug 06,2010 14:11
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (305|732) K73 Aug 06,2010 11:52
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (309|750) K73 Aug 06,2010 05:22
Paolo83 (King Paolo) attacks Donkey Kong!!! (312|739) K73 Aug 06,2010 04:48

poor donkeys 18 nukes sat at home in a day raid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well im that brilliant leader ;) lol jokes, umm T4H is pretty much in my tribe the remains. Soo i presume if khare. wants to join me he needs to contact me and he can help train up the newbies

DeletedUser74275

he nees to train himself up first

he can talk a good one, he can even convince himself hes good

khare could sell snow to the eskimos

he cant play Tribal Wars though, he got too involved on the political side of the game saying to me and mike that we dont know how this game is played - he didnt realise sheer strength overcomes that smack talk

DeletedUser

First of all this thread is about a player and is not look like a joke, so probably this thread will be blocked by forum mods, so its purpose is comepletly clear that this is not just a thought and it should be look like somethink like what booza did before he quit the game but happily I never did same as booza.

no one of booza leaders never betrayed him but there were a few traitors in my side and it just just because they wewre biased about their country mate and didn't want to protect who was right and loyal and told him that insulted guy was not loyal and did not invite mike and paolo because they are still afraid of me because main leaders of clear knows that war with H was being leaded by me and it was a more social war than a tribal war, so they know that the donkey that they know do not lie, so they prevent inviting n00b and fish.
Secondly, n00b and fish never could remove me from their home K so who want to be in their side are welcome and yes, a social war will start between who believe facts and who are against the fact that mike and paolo never rimmed me.

FFE this should be look like a war declaration and I think you should be brave enough to invite n00b and fish as I really want to win and you should to admit your defeat before you quit.

training people who will be in my side won't take more than 5 days for me and Clear may be able to keep all of its members but some people may quit before they find what will be my IGN and some may decide to solve this issue diplomatic but I should say that you guys had enough time for solving this issue by doing apologize, but they didn't do or at least most of traitors didn't do apologize, so there will be no diplomacy except blood and swords.

ALL WHO HATE LIARS, ALL WHO HATE TRAITORS, ALL WHO THINK THAT THEY HAVE RIGHT TO SPEAK AND ALL WHO WANT TO SEE BLOODS ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME VIA MY FORUM ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WANT TO STAND AGAINST ME, YOU ARE MUCH MORE WELCOME AS I LIKE ENEMIES AS MUCH AS FRIENDS, CONSIDERING MOST OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN CLEAR SHOULD NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL AS THIS IS JUST A GAME.

@ n00b and fish:
I was busy in doing what I did with booza but you two could never find that and this is why I am different from you.

@n00b:
it was hell funny when you deleted your account as soon as I threatened you in your last world, I did not even launch one single attack on you and I quit playing that world after you left that world because i had joined that world only to rim you.

it was hell funny to see a kid deleting his account because he was afraid of me.

not make another lie but who want to find facts just need to search our forum and the thread that I had threatened you in that world and this is much more than obvious for who know how to search forum ;), so this is best for you to never mess with who is much more better than you.

My first plan in my part was to rim n00b but when I saw leaders of clear chose to betray me, I chose to show them the real diplomacy and now this is time of dirty job and who is better in it will win this war as who had experienced heavy wars, should know that dirty job has its position in it too and I am not really tempting ffe to invite n00b and fish but I will be happy to see they hug each other soon again as none of them can't stand against the donkey alon.

FFE, this is not personal but be sure that I will not put my sword down and this is mainly your problem and after you this is anom's problem.

@nathan
You are still a friend but I like to see you in my enemy tribe, so good luck buddy ;)

@iben, pete, marker and all that I had fought with you more than many in this world
This is just a game, so don't think that I forget who are friends and who are enemies and I know that we are still friends but probably as it will be your choice I don't have problem if you choose to stay with FFE and try to win this world and I am pretty sure that some traitors who had stand against me may stand against you and I wish what happened for me will not happen for you but if you feel that you are getting insulted or annoyed from who are in the same tribe with you guys you will have right to get an invitation where you will see me.

I know some minds are starting to fart but just let it go and try to be more straight and learn to think twice before you do something.

I am asking n00b and fish to not quit this world when they see they are going to be in way of the storm that is going to start.

@anom, I wish you the best too and I wish you will be able to stand against me or will be able to get your revenge back but I don't think that you will be able to do that and probably it will be hell hard for you.

DeletedUser

am i noob ? i take it i might be, if you knew anything about W51 then you would know i am still playing it and also that if you looked at my growth i was barely playing my actual account, i had an offer from my friend to co play him and funnily enough we are doing good and in the rank 2 tribe, whereas you are not and you deleted.

i never even knew you made a thread all for me aww :icon_redface:

You say you didnt do the same as booza ? well it looks to me like you quit when you had incomings.

We couldn't remove you because you weren't around long enough to stay and actually have a good fight, you did the honourable ninja thing and committed suicide :lol: but the stats dont lie we were nearly 40-0 up, not even an attempt at a recap khare you are poor

DeletedUser74275

Secondly, n00b and fish never could remove me from their home K - BUT WE DID ...:icon_cool:

FFE this should be look like a war declaration and I think you should be brave enough to invite n00b and fish as I really want to win and you should to admit your defeat before you quit. Yes please do consider this as a war declaration; on your new ingame name, i dont give a damn what name you come back as, ive made you quit before, il do it again!

@n00b:
it was hell funny when you deleted your account - you deleted yours too :icon_biggrin:

it was hell funny to see a kid deleting his account because he was afraid of me. - yep you did this too :icon_cool:

My first plan in my part was to rim n00b but when I saw leaders of clear chose to betray me, I chose to show them the real diplomacy and now this is time of dirty job and who is better in it will win this war as who had experienced heavy wars, should know that dirty job has its position in it too and I am not really tempting ffe to invite n00b and fish but I will be happy to see they hug each other soon again as none of them can't stand against the donkey alon. - who is donkey Alan?

FFE, this is not personal but be sure that I will not put my sword down and this is mainly your problem and after you this is anom's problem. - Your problem is staring right at you donkey, attack with swords is noobie, try axes :axemen::axemen::axemen:

@iben, pete, marker and all that I had fought with you more than many in this world
This is just a game, so don't think that I forget who are friends and who are enemies and I know that we are still friends but probably as it will be your choice I don't have problem if you choose to stay with FFE and try to win this world and I am pretty sure that some traitors who had stand against me may stand against you and I wish what happened for me will not happen for you but if you feel that you are getting insulted or annoyed from who are in the same tribe with you guys you will have right to get an invitation where you will see me. - digging yourself a very deep grave lol

I know some minds are starting to fart but just let it go and try to be more straight and learn to think twice before you do something. - Mind Farting FTW :icon_idea:

I am asking n00b and fish to not quit this world when they see they are going to be in way of the storm that is going to start. - we will still be here, hence my excited topic made to you and my almost immediate response :icon_razz:

@anom, I wish you the best too and I wish you will be able to stand against me or will be able to get your revenge back but I don't think that you will be able to do that and probably it will be hell hard for you. - Just LOL

So many times you bury yourself, saves me typing a great deal, well done donkey

DeletedUser

its great khare always says he is coming back but never tells anyone who he is he always has to hide, he said he was playing W51 to me aswell on skype i think and he was going to rim me, yet he never gave me the name of his account.

Just keep digging your hole deeper khare, you calling anom out and saying he is crap is great, just means you are even more hated, you dont like people who see through your bullshit do you ?
thats why you hate anom, he can see you for what you are.

DeletedUser

So wait paolo, you insult him, and in his answer, he refers to me... I'm confused, I have no idea why I am related to this.

DeletedUser

So wait paolo, you insult him, and in his answer, he refers to me... I'm confused, I have no idea why I am related to this.
cus you are n00b's friend.

I really didn't read what fish wrote cus he always write nonsense.

DeletedUser

no you dont read what he said because you are proved wrong,

the funny thing is i said i was friends with booza to rub you up the wrong way and all these months you have been saying about him and me being friends :lol: i have never even spoke to the guy, but he does seem cool , anyone who has peed you off this much deserves a place in my books :)

DeletedUser74275

booza and i have had very brief , pretty much a sentance for a sentance

but if khare likes to believe all of his enemies go for beers and that together, let him fantasize away

DeletedUser35787

@anom, I wish you the best too and I wish you will be able to stand against me or will be able to get your revenge back but I don't think that you will be able to do that and probably it will be hell hard for you.

Hum, ok then. I have more good memories of speaking and working with you than bad ones khare, and I find it hard to even remember why you started to hate me. I think it was something to do with me saying Persia once ruled the world while England was full of barbarians. Some how you took that as an insult to you, even though it wasn't. From that I remember you just telling me to shut up, so I just gave up on you because you really seemed to be full of vile and prejudice against any non-Muslim person, trying to start some Muslim vs everyone else thing... Well, whatever. Like I said, you were always good to speak to in the past until this rubbish started.

I have always said though, it is just a game and I am happy to play games against people I regard as my friends. A game is played to be fun, not personal.

DeletedUser

I really didn't read what fish wrote cus he always write nonsense.

I literally LOL'd at this. I mean I must've read at least 1000 posts from people saying virtually the same thing about Khare's posts.

DeletedUser

Hum, ok then. I have more good memories of speaking and working with you than bad ones khare, and I find it hard to even remember why you started to hate me. I think it was something to do with me saying Persia once ruled the world while England was full of barbarians. Some how you took that as an insult to you, even though it wasn't. From that I remember you just telling me to shut up, so I just gave up on you because you really seemed to be full of vile and prejudice against any non-Muslim person, trying to start some Muslim vs everyone else thing... Well, whatever. Like I said, you were always good to speak to in the past until this rubbish started.

I have always said though, it is just a game and I am happy to play games against people I regard as my friends. A game is played to be fun, not personal.
I understood what you wrote in first place too, but you were not a good leader, so didn't understand what was behind my words, so I guess you were only good in organizing OPs, no more no less that I think there are lots of people who can do that better than you, so you couldn't be a good leader, as but you abused with your powers too and tried to back up n00b and fish, so I decide to sharpen my sword with a perfect plan to prove every tribe an especial the tribe that its leader is not a good leader will fall, but I wonder you you guys are afraid of inviting n00b and fish.

please believe yourself a bit and invite your friends in your tribe instead of keeping them safe out of your tribe to be sure those none social n00b and fish will not annoy other people in your tribes, I had heard something in Clear when it was being called a none stoppable tribe and it is "If this is red, this is dead".

n00b and fish could probably be red but they are not dead and it should be an insult to all who joined Clear because they were thinking some people like rampage, jlonce, richard etc believe in that and they can work with them.

I will show you how good leaders can ground a very tribe like Clear to make you sure that you were not a good leader, nieghter a good friend cus you betrayed me when you see I am far from your culture but n00b and fish are not and it was your mistake.

booza was in friendship with most of T4H but when I talked to them they accept to forget booza if I join them, so I see them have open minds and can win war easier, so I win again this world and get back what I had given to you long time ago.

I don't care how much enemies of Clear know about this game but if they swear GoD if they will not insult other cultures, I will unite them and I already united some of them and will start to train them, but I am still waiting for so PM in forum too, so you have time to expand a bit more but maybe it will be just wasting time for you guys and I am sure there are not many players like slid left who still like to fight if even they will be heavily attacked, so Clear is really vulnerable, but this is not an advice to other tribes, cus this is just a suicide to attack each of Clear players, cus they learned a lot in Clear but they still don't know many, so maybe someone like me can give them a very nice victory, so I am still here.

DeletedUser74275

Roight! thats it! im sacking my morse code recorder as this latest message from clown cuckoo land has come out in mumbo jumbo!

You are insulting clear! over and over, why? clear! have been very good to you

why do you wish to see me and mike back in clear? what difference does that make?

keep up the good work, you may be the first noob to collect this award:
Resurrection

Start over 5 times in this world!

DeletedUser

n00b and fish could probably be red but they are not dead and it should be an insult to all who joined Clear because they were thinking some people like rampage, jlonce, richard etc believe in that and they can work with them.

I see my names been brought up . Can anyone elabourate ?

Im running out of packets:/ :/ :/

DeletedUser74275

he means the right wing players in clear! who are very aggressive who considered whatever is red is dead

he wants u lot to turn on us

but also to invite us so we can be "found out" about something?

but what iv narrowed it down to, is he wants me and mike to return as he believes we will upset his friends within clear thus making it easier for those people he considers his 'last friends' to leave when he sees fit to return under his new alias...he has stated who he wants as enemies and who he wants on his side....kamikaze ninja donkey suicide

if thats donkeys thoughts and plan, hes a sadder little donkey than i first thought because it will never happen, keep dreaming donkey