Killabeast

DeletedUser55663

When I noticed plus1 wasn't orange anymore, I spent almost half an hour looking for our new Elder, cause I know of no short cuts.

And I finally gave up, and went to go visit W27 or something, and lownbehold. Maybe it was W37, I dunno. Whichever one you Mod.

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you. I've watched you moderate W41 and 42 because I read the forums there :).

Welcome. A few warnings though:

1) Stay away from Kriid. He scares us.
2) KillerKommando, also known as KK, is very lovable.
3) Rukoh and I are mindless clones, sent to argue uncontrollably with each other. It's how we're programmed.
4) Did I mention to stay away from Kriid? And that he scares us?
5) Don't ever take The Great 1One1 seriously when he calls himself great. Ever.
6) wIzd0m is always right. Ever heard of those Chuck Norris jokes? He's the Chuck Norris of tribalwars. If he and you both have 5 villages, he still has more villages than you.
7) Still stay away from Kriid.
8) idkmyname really doesn't know his name. Pity him.
9) Daholla is also very lovable. Don't let the facade fool you, he's really soft and cuddly on the inside.
10) I called dibs on Socks. You can't have her. Na na na na naaa naaaaaaaaaaaa! :icon_razz:.

Well, I could go on and on, but I think if you make those your new rules for living, you'll survive. Barely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

11) u6s5l, also known as orel, is a complete nublet. Ignore his posts. All of them.

DeletedUser

12) Ewok is never right.

He believes he's right over me, and we all know that isn't true :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you. I've watched you moderate W41 and 42 because I read the forums there :).

Welcome. A few warnings though:

1) Stay away from Kriid. He scares us.
2) KillerKommando, also known as KK, is very lovable.
3) Rukoh and I are mindless clones, sent to argue uncontrollably with each other. It's how we're programmed.
4) Did I mention to stay away from Kriid? And that he scares us?
5) Don't ever take The Great 1One1 seriously when he calls himself great. Ever.
6) wIzd0m is always right. Ever heard of those Chuck Norris jokes? He's the Chuck Norris of tribalwars. If he and you both have 5 villages, he still has more villages than you.
7) Still stay away from Kriid.
8) idkmyname really doesn't know his name. Pity him.
9) Daholla is also very lovable. Don't let the facade fool you, he's really soft and cuddly on the inside.
10) I called dibs on Socks. You can't have her. Na na na na naaa naaaaaaaaaaaa! :icon_razz:.

Well, I could go on and on, but I think if you make those your new rules for living, you'll survive. Barely.

o_O

Its me or I succed to have 3 position in a top 10?:icon_eek::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Iz rock like dat^^

DeletedUser

so link now play dedly o_O

Yesh. Only for like...... not to long. Im not good with time it may have been a month I dont know.

On topic:

13) Delete anything posted by sully or link they are nubs who only post crap.

DeletedUser

Yesh. Only for like...... not to long. Im not good with time it may have been a month I dont know.

On topic:

13) Delete anything posted by sully or link or Hotaka they are nubs who only post crap.

fix'd.

DeletedUser55663

On topic:

13) Delete anything posted by sully or link they are nubs who only post crap.

:icon_neutral: You have a problem with dates.

Holy crap you were right D: