Side 1: ~KING~

Side 2: Hippos

Timeframe: Forever

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Heres the report and as you can clearly see both sides are fighting extremely hard!

Thats old now, seen it a few time and know is not funny anymore.

But from Hippos being rank 1 defence it would seem they been killing a few attacks from ~king~ but also ~king~ at rank 57 in att OD and a att OD of 3,278 it would seem they've also been killing hippos troops :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

But from Hippos being rank 1 defence it would seem they been killing a few attacks from ~king~ but also ~king~ at rank 57 in att OD and a att OD of 3,278 it would seem they've also been killing hippos troops :icon_eek:.

When I actually found out about this, I giggled :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont know I still get a kick out of it every now and again..*SIGH* I guess Im just not up to date with the times.

But either way I think as well using OD to rate what is going on is kind of moot as well I believe. For example if Im not mistaken Hippo has been near the top if not rank1 in ODD for awhile now. However if you were to monitor maybe weekly? the rate that each tribes OD increases I could see it as a better way to monitor this. But as for now using this as a monitor without having knowledge of what Rank they were at prior to this situation just seems pointless to me.

openeye

:lol:
If you really think that ~King~ is the cause of our OD and we the cause of their's you are a fool. Jamjaz I knew there was a reason why I didn't let you join Hippos. Thanks for reminding me.

DeletedUser14038

But either way I think as well using OD to rate what is going on is kind of moot as well I believe. For example if Im not mistaken Hippo has been near the top if not rank1 in ODD for awhile now. However if you were to monitor maybe weekly? the rate that each tribes OD increases I could see it as a better way to monitor this. But as for now using this as a monitor without having knowledge of what Rank they were at prior to this situation just seems pointless to me.

I actually thought the same so Came up with something to hopefully give a understanding on whats happening.

I looked up all the hippos players on k54 and checked they defence OD to see how ~king~ attacks are forcusing on/how good they are doing.

Krishok: 10

Free-eek: 0

Openeye: 325

Sachiye: 0

Umbral: 0

Habla: 3

Bwahski: 0

Orangecrush!: 170

Whooker: 2

Inactive: 0

Summary: as you can see ~king~ only seem to be fighting openeye but are not really attacking big on all their members in their K thrus giving a chance for them to support openeye.

-----------------------------
If you really think that ~King~ is the cause of our OD and we the cause of their's you are a fool. Jamjaz I knew there was a reason why I didn't let you join Hippos. Thanks for reminding me.

Like I said, i thought the same as it was not reliable hence why I made this post in hope of making it more clear on what ~king~ is doing to you guys :), do that mean I'm not a fool now, cause I knew it wasn't reliable and fixed it? haha I like that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread is pointless. Us hippos aren't going out of our way to kill anyone, we just make farms out of anyone and these tribes happen to make good farms. Our OD rank doesn't come solely from king, to be honest, that's an outrageous claim as we all have fairly high OD ranks.

As far as I am concerned, there is no war, and I don't think we've been stopped from farming in any situation.

DeletedUser3397

Well when you farm extremely(notice that you don't farm with swordsman or attack with spearmen) ofcourse they'll have a easier take at your village.

DeletedUser

Center "the best", let me check - nope their not rank 1 :lol:

P.S know you go back under your rock, peRvis.

So you judge whose the best by the point ranks ?

That tells a lot about your level of intelligence.

DeletedUser

I actually thought the same so Came up with something to hopefully give a understanding on whats happening.

I looked up all the hippos players on k54 and checked they defence OD to see how ~king~ attacks are forcusing on/how good they are doing.

Krishok: 10

Free-eek: 0

Openeye: 325

Sachiye: 0

Umbral: 0

Habla: 3

Bwahski: 0

Orangecrush!: 170

Whooker: 2

Inactive: 0

Summary: as you can see ~king~ only seem to be fighting openeye but are not really attacking big on all their members in their K thrus giving a chance for them to support openeye.

-----------------------------

Like I said, i thought the same as it was not reliable hence why I made this post in hope of making it more clear on what ~king~ is doing to you guys :), do that mean I'm not a fool now, cause I knew it wasn't reliable and fixed it? haha I like that.

From that score... i'm guessing they don't even need to send him support. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser14038

So you judge whose the best by the point ranks ?

That tells a lot about your level of intelligence.

Do you define at this moment hippo (rank 1 in points and in OD (Never mind other factors) is not better then center? At this moment its hippo who is rank 1 and is proving themselves at its maximum and is the better tribe - this may change or it may not.

My level of intelligence is unknown to me as I have yet to pass my exams but I have a feeling I will pass :icon_smile:, if you have already passed then perhaps you might wish to share results and see whos the intelligent person is out of us two when I get mine :icon_wink:.

Now, rock!.

DeletedUser

Do you define at this moment hippo (rank 1 in points and in OD (Never mind other factors) is not better then center? At this moment its hippo who is rank 1 and is proving themselves at its maximum and is the better tribe - this may change or it may not.

My level of intelligence is unknown to me as I have yet to pass my exams but I have a feeling I will pass :icon_smile:, if you have already passed then perhaps you might wish to share results and see whos the intelligent person is out of us two when I get mine :icon_wink:.

Now, rock!.

Shh or I will kill AND sleep with your bear, and may bring some friends to engage in sexual acts with said bear.

DeletedUser

Oh snap! You got served.

DeletedUser

Now, rock!.

Depends on what exams you give. I give GCE.

ummm . . . . .

Ah . . . now I get it.

Spushkin

I was starting to wonder why 45Cal has been rather inactive in W14 recently and I come here and see he's a tribe leader, plus he's declaring war on Hippos :icon_biggrin:

And we just recruited pk spammer, the only player who actually cleared openeye! In a different world, though, but, boy, do we have a good team now! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I guess centre will come to the top 1 any moment.Hippos u need to support ur leader till the end or else he is screwed:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess centre will come to the top 1 any moment.Hippos u need to support ur leader till the end or else he is screwed:icon_wink:

Do you really think OpenEye needs support agains a family tribe? :))

DeletedUser

nah tis nt necessary,im supporting his village with lvl10 sw:)